Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Tres Chic Part Deux

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got more Tres Chic anniversary gifts to share, all of which can be yours for free if you join their free group :) There are dozens, over 80 total gifts I believe, so you are bound to find plenty that suit your personal tastes. I'm still unpacking, lol, but I am so grateful to every designer who helped make Tres Chic a success for these 9 wonderful years, and wish them many more years bringing unique offerings to SL.


My first look is the flirty [COCO LOUIS] Venus Dress - GIFT. This extra short mini dress is ever so slightly sheer and is really clinging to every curve :) It is provided in Classic, Classic Dainty, Curvy, Curvy Dainty, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Perky, and Reborn mesh body sizes. 


We can always count on AURICA for high quality, like this Milli Outfit NUDE gift. The dress and jacket each come in sizing for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. In my case this really is a 'nude' color, as it is quite similar to the skin tone I'm wearing, and I love the idea of having a soft cardigan to slip over a tank dress to change the look.


Next I'm in the pink with the lovely KLEIN "Betty" Top/Skirt gift :) The cutouts on both pieces are so eye-catching, and remind me of flower petals with their long oval shape. There are Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, Waifu, and Senra mesh body sizes for each, so top and skirt fit together just right. 


It does look like I have a color theme going, lol, but it was unintentional yet I am enjoying it! This stunning gift is the **BRILLANCIA** - dress Lea pink, with metallic coins linked together in a way that calls to mind chainmail but sexier. The dress and its sparkle layer (worn on the left) are each provided in sizes for eBody Reborn, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies. This dress is definitely not safe for G-rated areas, as you can probably tell, but we could layer some BOM lingerie beneath if so desired.


My final look of the night is a pairing of two gifts. The top is our HER - PATTY TOP - V14 treat, a sassily draped halter top in black with a satiny finish. It comes in Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Reborn, and Waifu Boobs mesh body sizing. Its neutral colors makes it very versatile, and I really like the way it looks with the Rowne.Mamuor Panel Skirt - Red gift. This micro mini of a skirt will fit Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, and that brick red color is a flattering one :) When autumn rolls around again, I'll gladly wear it with a sweater and maybe some leggings or tights beneath, oo and some pretty boots! Separates like these get the creative juices flowing for sure.

Earlier I was convinced it was Wednesday, so it's another bizarre week in my brain I guess ;) My sense of timing is once again out of whack, but fortunately we nearly always have access to things like PCs, phones, and even the TV to tell us the time and date. My tower fan arrived, and it is not the same brand as my portable heater but the new fan's remote works the heater too...imagine my surprise when I turned on the fan and both turned on! They are next to each other, so the only solution was unplugging the heater for now. It's 78 degrees in here so nope, don't need added warmth. I will probably be home all day tomorrow too, so keeping it comfortable is a positive. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Tres Chic Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: [COCO LOUIS] Venus Dress - GIFT $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: AURICA Milli Outfit NUDE $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: KLEIN "Betty" Top/Skirt $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: **BRILLANCIA** - dress Lea pink $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: HER - PATTY TOP - V14 $0L Tres Chic Group Gift
Skirt: Rowne.Mamuor Panel Skirt - Red $0L Tres Chic Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Parfait - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. pale AMELIE EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment