Thursday, May 23, 2024

Blue SL Event

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the Blue SL event, where you can find lots of $50L offers as well as specially selected sales items, and many of the participating designers are offering group gifts too. There are also gifts with no group needed, and a few very low cost (one I'm sharing is $1L) goodies that we can liven up our wardrobes or homes with. It's even okay if blue is not a favorite color of yours, since as you'll see I found plenty of non-blue offerings that tickled my fancy.


My first look is the [MONTCLAIR] ~ SUGAR BABY JAMMIES, well two of the 5 sets included for just $1L :) The set on the left above is called Cuddles, and Avocado can be seen to the right, while the others are Donuts, Honey, and Weekend. All consist of bra and shorts to fit Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Peach, Reborn, Juicy Boobs, and Waifu Boobs mesh bodies. They are all so fun to wear, and amazingly affordable.


Time to get flirty with the DANI Gift for Blue VIP Group Members! Its bra, panties, and lace trimmed stockings are all system/BOM layers, delicately textured with fun bows on the panties. I took the opportunity of showing extra skin to also show you another gift, our Moonie - Saturn Moons BOM tattoo. There are tattoo layers in 50%, 75%, and 100% so you can decide which opacity gives the look you prefer for your body ink. The details here are terrific, from Saturn on the front to the mixture of astronomy and birds and bees on the back :)


I kept the DANI lingerie set on but topped it with another gift, which is the charming @rOrO Cotton Candy Willow Poncho. It is provided in sizes for Erika, Legacy, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a beautiful ombre of pink to teal on its sheer knit texture. Just think of all the great layering possibilities! You could choose a tank top, bra, or any sort of shirt you like, with your favorite pants or jeans or skirt of any length.


For another change of tops, I slipped into the BQ::Star Crop Shirt:: GIFT duo from BlondeQueen. Their blue denim star on the front of both the plum and white versions is really the only blue among these gifts, other than the teal blue-green of the prior gift and a few bits of the next/last one of the night, so really not a strict theme :) Each of these shirts is included in eBody Reborn, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizing. The white with blue star totally reminds me of a famous football team, one very much disliked by most football fans in my area, and reminds me of a funny little story. One holiday several years ago, my grandma (the one who just passed away) randomly mentioned being a fan of *that* team, and the way my cousins reacted still cracks me up to this day! I mean literally several people gasped, and one of the cousins moaned "grandma, nooooo", and it really felt like they reacted as though she'd casually mentioned being a former member of the Manson family or something. I'm not a fan of the sport at all, so it didn't bother me :) Her husband had been a fan of the other baseball team in this state, so big rivalry there too, but everyone knew that because he wore their hats and such. 


For my final look of the evening, I am enjoying the terrific $50L BlueSL offer from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. called 80s CARTOONS Tee. I feel so seen! LOL! I was 9 in 1980 so I was a kid or at least kid at heart throughout much of the 80s, and cartoons were an interest shared by both of my grandfathers (yep they were in their 80s and still watching them) so I could park myself on the couch with either of them and giggle along. My favorite of the time was probably The Smurfs, but I loved the more classic Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry, and reruns of Scooby Doo. Anyone remember Shirt Tales? I had a nightshirt, and have only vague memories. Our cozy tank top has a wonderful unpacker HUD that offers standard mesh sizes as well as eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizing, so just click the one you want delivered and hold onto this HUD for future reference if you wish.

It was a quiet day, and we have reached an icky stage of dealing with my grandmother's passing...the clearing out of the house and deciding what to do with various belongings. Much of it will be donated, but my mom sent me a few pictures to see if I want anything shown. It feels weird and wrong, yet there is a mug I saw that I'd given her many years ago as a souvenir that I might ask for even thought it says Grandma. Since I'm not a mom I will never be a grandma either, but I think it would bother me to know that it was given away or thrown out. I don't even really have room here for much, so we'll see if my cousin and his wife will want the china set (not as fancy as it sounds but old) for their new home. I hope you're all having a decent day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts and Offers from Blue SL Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [MONTCLAIR] ~ SUGAR BABY JAMMIES $1L BlueSL Event

Photo 2:
Lingerie: DANI Gift for Blue VIP Group Members $0L Blue SL Group Gift
Tattoo: Moonie - Saturn Moons BOM tattoo $0L Blue SL Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: @rOrO Cotton Candy Willow Poncho $0L Blue SL Group Gift

Photo 4:
Tops: BlondeQueen BQ::Star Crop Shirt:: GIFT $0L Blue SL Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. 80s CARTOONS Tee $50L Blue SL Event

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Parfait - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. pale AMELIE EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment