Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Time To Be Sassy

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I stopped by the new location of *BSASSY* where I found their newest group gift on the main floor and a bounty of prior gifts on the third floor. The current gift is next to the teleport sign, just click the floor labeled with group gifts and you will be whisked up to the room of treasures ;) They have been offering monthly gifts for several years now, and many of them have been made available here at the new store for those who might not have gotten them yet. Also good news, the group is currently free to join so these goodies won't cost you a single thing :)


My first look of the evening is the *BSASSY* MAY 24 GROUP GIFT BRA TOP AND SKIRT OUTFIT, this month's gift and the only one on the main floor. The floral pattern is delightful for spring, and the skirt has panties built in for a touch of modesty. Our top and skirt are each provided in Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Perky, Bombshell, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes. We even receive a HUD for the metals with 2 choices, so those little loops can be either silver or gold depending on your preferences.


Next I changed into the open weave *BSASSY* APRIL 24 GROUP GIFT. This wispy dress has a honeycomb type texture that makes me think of wearing it as a beach coverup, over a favorite bikini :) There are Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes provided for this lovely pale peace mini dress.


We will definitely turn heads with the *BSASSY* JAN 24 GROUP GIFT DRESS AND BOOTS, don't you think? Both the dress and thigh high boots are provided in sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies, with a 4 color HUD for the gems on the wedge heels of our boots. What a fun extra touch! The asymmetrical hemline means that one cheek is showing off in our rear view, noteworthy if you are looking to wear this somewhere G-rated.


When you first enter the group gift room upstairs, the wall you're facing holds 3 recent gifts, one of which is this gorgeous *BSASSY* VALENTINES 24 RED FORMAL outfit. Now I know, it's technically for a holiday a few months ago, but that is merely because of the red color which I've always considered timeless :) The top has some great lace detail both front and back, while the flowing satin skirt is open on the left side and decorated with lovely chains on the hip. Each piece fits Lara X, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies.


My final look tonight is the *BSASSY* AG COLLECTION GROUP GIFT JUNE 23 SKIRT AND TOP, stunning in royal blue. The halter top has lace and fishnet with ties at each side, while the skirt is pulled up on one side for another cheeky look ;) The pieces are each included in sizing for Belleza X, Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies.

I received bad news this evening, not unexpected but still sorrowful...my beloved grandmother passed away this afternoon. My parents were there to meet with the hospice nurse who said her blood pressure was very low, and her favorite niece (no, we aren't supposed to play favorites among family, but we still usually have one or two) was there and said they should call the priest. The nurses kept asking if there was someone my grandmother was waiting to see, and my mom didn't think so. The priest gave her the sacrament of the sick (last rites was what we called it when I was a kid) and my parents walked him to the door after, but when they returned to her she was gone. Peaceful, painless, and surrounded by people who love her. I believe she is reunited with my grandfather, her parents, all her siblings who died before her (just the youngest brother remains), and lots of friends who loved her during her 97 years on earth. My godparents' son is a priest in a different area, and my mom contacted him to see if he can preside over her funeral mass because he dearly loved her too. She asked about him often, so we feel she would want it that way. I am struggling a bit, grief is a terrible thing that we all face so I am just doing my best to muddle through. I will keep tabs on my mom to make sure she is okay, as well as one can be at a time like this anyway. The services will probably be Saturday. I already had these blog photos and notes prepared when I found out, and will probably keep blogging throughout to keep myself occupied. I hope you're all having a good day/evening, and please go hug a loved one :)

Credits:
All Group Gifts from *BSASSY*:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *BSASSY* MAY 24 GROUP GIFT BRA TOP AND SKIRT OUTFIT $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: *BSASSY* APRIL 24 GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: *BSASSY* JAN 24 GROUP GIFT DRESS AND BOOTS $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: *BSASSY* VALENTINES 24 RED FORMAL $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: *BSASSY* AG COLLECTION GROUP GIFT JUNE 23 SKIRT AND TOP $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Hani - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment