Friday, May 10, 2024

A Few Favorite Things

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features several prizes from the CMH 'A Few Of Our Favorite Things 3' Hunt, brought to us by Cheeky Monkey Hunts. There are $1L prizes, $25L exclusives, and $50L exclusives, all hidden in the pretty hunt object which is an image of a blue cloud with 2 white clouds in front of a red heart on a pink square. I apologize if that sounds confusing but it'll make sense when you see one :) The designers have come up with some fantastic offerings, showing us their favorite things, and hopefully helping you find a new favorite or two :) It's so hard to choose just a couple of favorites though, when they are all so unique and have charm all of their own. At least we have until the end of the month to follow the hints and landmarks on the hunt website to track down whatever tickles our fancy.


My first look this evening is our GoodVibes Summer Dress Marigold outfit, a $25L exclusive with a bonus. The dress is provided in Lara X, X Petite, Maitreya, Petite, and Star mesh body sizes, while the sandals fit Maitreya and Star flat feet. The bonus is our matching yellow cateye sunglasses, which have a resize script built in so we can adjust them if needed. I love the floral pattern on the main dress, and the way the bright yellow trim and wrap really bring out the flowers so prettily. The sandals are absolutely a style I've worn in RL and adore in SL too, comfy yet classy and a dreamy match.


Another outfit I simply could not resist sharing is the ST - May Day Outfit from Simple Terms. Their dress has a sleeveless crop top in solid purple layered beneath a floral tank dress with one side dropped down, and it comes in Lara X, Maitreya, and Star mesh body sizing. The strappy cork sandals fit Maitreya and Star feet, and the handbag I'm sure you noticed is also provided :) It is a pairing of both fabrics from the dress so it is a match made in fashion heaven. This is also a $25L exclusive offering, so if you like what you see, this is the only way to get it.


Special details mean a lot to me, so I was immediately drawn to the Psyche's Pstyles Heckin Cute Dress. On first glance it's a beautiful retro blouse and poodle skirt combo, but a closer look shows that the poodle image is actually a cerberus, as in the three-headed guardian of the underworld. Potter fans may recognize it as Fluffy from the 2nd book/movie, protecting the sorcerer's stone :) Either way, he (they?) will surely keep us safe and fashionable! There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies provided in this terrific $1L prize. 


The Sissy Bar has a $1L hunt prize for us that made me think "are you me?" because it truly does involve several of my favorite things :) Their (TSB) A Few Of My Favorite Things 3 Hunt pajama set consists of the shirt and pants each in Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Reborn mesh body sizes. The pale lavender is a shade darker on the pants, and I have been collecting teddy bears for decades now ♥. I even prefer short sleeves for lounging or sleeping most of the time so I don't feel constricted, so this is ticking lots of boxes for me.


For my final look of the night, I changed into the Nirvana Fashion $25L exclusive called Female Outfit - [Angela]HUD-Apple. The strapless dress with wedge opening on the left side is provided in standard sizes S and L, as well as eBody Classic, eBody Reborn, Freya Perky, Kupra, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing, all with a 10 color HUD. Then we get to add the gold necklace and the black clutch bag seen here. Also included but not shown, a flowing hairstyle in 8 different colors. I really do appreciate such a thorough outfit, and especially at such an affordable price! 

For some reason I kept thinking today was Friday, so I'm all mixed up which is really nothing new ;) I went to the local park earlier just for an outing, but didn't even get out of the car because of the rain. That's fine since being in the car was the key, and I'll be going grocery shopping on Saturday. Tomorrow is dinner with the parents, which I always enjoy, although I am a little nervous about hearing updates on my grandmother. The weather forecast isn't pretty for Friday either, rain still all day and night. Good thing the car ride to my parents' is a brief one :) I hope you're all having a blissful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from A Few Of Our Favorite Things 3:

Photo 1:
Outfit: GoodVibes Summer Dress Marigold $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 2:
Outfit: Simple Terms ST - May Day Outfit $25L Hunt Exclusive

Photo 3:
Dress: Psyche's Pstyles Heckin Cute Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Pajamas: The Sissy Bar (TSB) A Few Of My Favorite Things 3 Hunt $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: Nirvana Fashion [NF] - Female Outfit - [Angela]HUD-Apple $25L Hunt Exclusive

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Hani - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. MANON EVOX SKIN - VELOUR PORCELAIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment