Monday, July 29, 2024

Atelier Ele Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting Atelier Ele, whose store group is currently free to join so their gifts are completely free :) They are set up in vendors that you have to pay $1L but it is automatically refunded while the gift is delivered, so in the end it all works out. They also have a few gifts to the right for other groups, so I'm sharing one of those as well because it was simply irresistible. I'd describe this store's style as sexy and playful, with items that range from casual to more formal, something for everyone's inner goddess. 


I decided to start on a sparkly note, so my first look is their {AE} DANIELA DRESS which is sheer and sequined. The dress and panty are each provided in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes. They each have their own HUD too, with 3 colors for each. Admittedly the sequins and sheer nature of the dress caught my eye first, but the fun straps were close behind :) The third color is black, which almost looks red on the panties beneath the red dress on the right above.


The image on the front of the {AE} DAISY DRESS gives the impression that Snow White ate a particularly dangerous apple this time that turned her into a zombie, or perhaps she was bitten by one? I might tuck this into my Halloween fashions folder :) There are sizes for Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies included, as well as a HUD with 3 colors for the dress and 2 metals for the many chains draped along the sides and connecting in the back. They are pretty much the main event back there, LOL, meaning almost no fabric, so we do get a cheeky rear view. 


The {AE} ALICE SHIRT is perfect for those days when you could use a little boost of caffeine :) The trio of cups on the front each have a different cute face, and I NEED COFFEE is emblazoned above and below them. Very relatable sentiment, and even when I had to reduce my caffeine intake I still enjoy decaf brew because of the flavor and scent. This cropped tee is provided in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizes, with 5 background color choices via HUD. I paired it with the white pair of Delizio jeans from their marketplace freebie fatpack, but it is easy to wear with your favorite pants, shorts, or skirt.


Next we have the {AE} WENDY OUTFIT gift, with lots of flirt factor thanks to its cropped top with low cut neck, and itty bitty mini skirt. They each fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Kupra (Bimbo, Low, Original), Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. There's also a HUD as I'm sure you can tell, which offers 10 textures for each piece. The one on the right above is a fun rainbow that would have been perfect for Pride month, and I appreciate the ability to mix and match if we wish.


My final look of the evening is the beautiful {AE} JANNA DRESS, which is their group gift for the SLFO or SL Frees & Offers group. It's also free to join, and there are dozens of gifts for this group all over the grid, many of which I've shared before and will gladly do so again soon :) The animal print is as eye-catching as the wide ruffle and single shoulder style, and I really like the wide solid black waistband accentuating the waist. This lovely gift includes sizing for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with panties in the same sizes also provided. I looked up black leopard to see if that's what this pattern is, and apparently there are black panthers that are the melanistic versions of leopards and jaguars. So I guess it's one of those animals with many different names, like how mountain lions and cougars and a few other names all mean the same species. Regardless of what you call this, it's got me purring happily ;) I simply must wear my longest sharpest stiletto nails in deepest black to go with it!

Quick hair note of the night - Truth hair released new styles, so of course I had to buy one ;) It's still discounted for a very brief time, but even at full price I'd be 100% interested in their Beach Vibes style. It's got a seashell clip that you can hide as I did or tint with the accessory HUD, and the color HUD has a stylist tab to play with the bangs. I always need new updo styles for blogging to not cover what I'm trying to show you :)

Whew, this day felt longer than an entire weekend somehow. I had a quiet Saturday, then therapy earlier had me on the highway which produced a 5 alarm panic attack. My therapist had to remind me to breathe and to read my cards (index cards with helpful sentences like "I am not unsafe and there's a low likelihood of my feared outcome coming true" and "Just because I feel uncomfortable doesn't mean I'm in crisis") then when I got too dizzy to read, I just had to grip the cards to try to remind myself about them. My stomach was feeling awful too, so reading in the car might not have been the best bet. Oh well, I got through it even if it sucked, and I'll be trying to plan some outings for this week to continue making progress. I'm still amazed that the month is almost over, like the days go very slowly but the months fly by. I hope you all had a good weekend and are enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Atelier Ele:

Photo 1:
Outfit: {AE} DANIELA DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: {AE} DAISY DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: {AE} ALICE SHIRT $0L Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Photo 4:
Outfit: {AE} WENDY OUTFIT $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: {AE} JANNA DRESS $0L SLFO Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective Beach Vibes - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment