Saturday, July 27, 2024

GGVG Outlet Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some gifts to share from the GGVG store's outlet area, and all of these are completely free with no group tag needed. The ones on the floor are the free ones I'm referring to, and then the walls in this area are covered with gifts for their store group which is currently free to join. I'll be returning with some of those soon, but for now I'm focused on the groupless ones ;)


My first look of the night is our GIFT GGVG VNECK DRESS. The style is a fun one for summer with the loosely laced neckline and full asymmetrical miniskirt. There are classic M and fitmesh M sizes for classic avatars, as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh body versions. We also receive a HUD with 12 textures to choose from, two of which can be seen above. Lots of florals, which suited my mood so I am a happy magpie :)


I feel so elegant in the GGVG GIFT POET DRESS! It has a white blouse with black collar, tie, and cuffs, with a short slim-fitting skirt all rolled into one easy piece. This classic outfit comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies. 


Next I slid into the beautiful GIFT GGVG HELEN VELVET dress, which is one of several versions of Helen you'll find among these free gifts. They all fit Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and there are 10 colors of this wonderful velvety texture on the HUD. The others include solid, sparkle, and pattern, so loads of options on those HUDs as well :) There's something so appealing about the simplicity of a slip dress, that I can easily understand why the designer felt the urge to offer so many varieties.


Sometimes full skirted gowns can be tricky to photograph in the same size image as their shorter or more slender counterparts, so please excuse the different sizing of this photo :) It is our GIFT GGVG PAMIR GOWN, and consists of the top and skirt each in a standard M size along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes, plus the optional prim skirt I'm wearing on the left. The long flexi strips move each time our avatar does, and this seems to have a little glow of its own just to add to the magic. I get a little bit sentimental when wearing flexi since it's how we did things pre-mesh, which now feels like eons ago. It certainly shows how SL has changed over the years, yet maintained what makes it special :)


For my final look of the evening, I'm wearing two of the 3 colors included in the GIFT GGVG SENA GOWN. This trio treat has red, gold, and black (not shown) each packed separately in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies, as well as a fitmesh M for classic avatars. They are exquisitely detailed, thanks to the ruffled neckline, bare shoulders, embossed black main dress, and satin layer tied around the waist to add length and fullness. I just need to find a fancy place to wear one this weekend :)

Speaking of the weekend, I am preparing for a quiet one, other than therapy on Sunday. The weather should be okay, and I have leftovers from my parents' for dinner tomorrow. We looked at a few more really old pictures ranging from 1944 to mid 50s, so that is always interesting :) The oldest were my grandma, her dad, and one of her brothers, then a few childhood pics of my mom and her brother. A few people are unidentified since my mom didn't recognize them and they weren't labeled on the back like most of the others. She'll send them to her uncle and see if he knows :) I hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from GGVG Outlet:

Photo 1:
Dress: GIFT GGVG VNECK DRESS $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: GGVG GIFT POET DRESS $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: GIFT GGVG HELEN VELVET $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: GIFT GGVG PAMIR GOWN $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: GIFT GGVG SENA GOWN $0L Free Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: Magika - Midnight Hair
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment