Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Freestyle Fantasy Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post has us treasure hunting, at the Freestyle Fantasy shopping & treasure hunt event. We are looking for actual treasure chests that open when you click them, revealing gold coins inside, but we receive something more useful in SL than coins; that would be a folder with a prize inside, clothing or home decor among the possibilities :) I always enjoy the hunts here at Long Beach and Wonderland Beach, such generous designers taking part in each round. This particular one is open until August 19th.


For my first look of the evening I combined two terrific prizes. The top is our Angel's Amazing Creations SH0027 Black feather shirt, which is provided in classic M and fitmesh M sizes for classic avatars, as well as versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies. Naturally as a bird person I'm loving the motif :) The shirt goes really well with the Simply Foxie Rainbow Jeans Short Shorts prize, don't you think? These distressed denim shorts will fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, Reborn, and Star mesh bodies. Both gifts are going to pair up with lots of your favorite wardrobe staples, I'm sure, for those days when you are in the mood to match up cute separates.


I kept the shorts on, slipped out of the shirt, and added another prize from N3W M00N called Pen Doodle Leaves - Tattoo - Black. This gorgeous body art is provided as system/BOM layers in 35%, 50%, 75%, and full opacity versions. I'm wearing the 75% for a slightly less bold look than full, but still clear for photos. I adore the design, a beautifully drawn pen between the leaves and scrolls that have been doodled. 


The treasure chest at @rOrO holds their lovely Cotton Candy Evelyn Dress, so just give it a click and you can claim it for free :) There are sizes for Erika, Lara X, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, all with that great ombre of teal and hot pink. The collar is a fun shape, and the hem has a playful scooped cutout in the front that shows off a little extra leg.


Next I slipped into a flirty catsuit or two, thanks to the Snake Skin Jumpsuit Set Gift from Whymsical Marketplace. There are three colors total - albino (left above), brown (right), and green, each in Maitreya and Petite versions. I must admit the albino is darker than I expected, which is not a bad thing and I am definitely a fan of all three colors :) The green not shown is both dark and vibrant, with the same fantastic snakeskin print. 


My final look of the evening is our ~MystRie~ Forest Maiden prize, which is a stunning ensemble that can serve as a roleplay costume as well as everyday wear. The lacy wrap dress comes in a fitmesh M as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. Then they've added the adjustable headband, and separate boxes inside for the arm and leg wraps by size - Belleza, eBody, Maitreya, Slink, and Tonic. I feel like a nature spirit like a dryad in this ♥.

Monday, Monday...it wasn't a bad day really, just long because of poor quality sleep. I kept waking up and having weird dreams when I did get sleep, like horror movie type scenarios that is particularly odd when I've never really watched those. The week ahead is not strictly planned (no set appointments) so I'm not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow yet. At least I know SL will be a big part of it :) Prepping this blog, notes and photos, was a little frustrating because I had some glitches like a dress I did not share because every time I changed its color via HUD, it went sheer. That was not its intended state, lol, and detaching/reattaching worked a couple of times but not consistently enough to get photos so I wound up skipping it. It was disappointing because it's a super cute prize, but the ones I did share are terrific too. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Freestyle Fantasy Treasure Hunt:

Photo 1:
Top: Angel's Amazing Creations SH0027 Black feather shirt $0L Hunt Prize
Shorts: Simply Foxie Rainbow Jeans Short Shorts $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Tattoo: N3W M00N - Pen Doodle Leaves - Tattoo - Black $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: @rOrO Cotton Candy Evelyn Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Jumpsuit: Whymsical Marketplace Snake Skin Jumpsuit Set Gift $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: ~MystRie~ Forest Maiden $0L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective Beach Vibes - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment