Monday, August 24, 2026

Inside Your Inventory Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I zipped all around SL to some wonderful stores, looking for gifts to share for the Inside Your Inventory group. It's just $10L to join, and lots of great designers taking part by sending notices about their newest releases and sales. Of course they also have the option to offer a group gift in their store for us members, and I am grateful for that as well :) I never know what amazing gifts I'll find, so this type of post is always an adventure with fantastic rewards.


This gorgeous outfit is the Bens Beauty - Persea Skirt & Top group gift for Inside Your Inventory. They have a wall full of treats for various groups with white hovertext indicating which group, so you might see other familiar names too :) Our top and skirt both fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The gift also includes a HUD with 10 solid colors for the skirt, and the same 10 solids plus 7 patterns for the top. We can have a fun time experimenting with those buttons, and I especially like the bare shouldered style of the top. 


BlondeQueen is offering a cleverly crafted pair of dresses in one great gift called BQ::Karissa Mini Dress w/Scarf:: White & Black. The built in scarf really stands out both literally and figuratively, with one side draped around the right arm and the other flowing out and behind us like we're in a breeze. The black and white versions are each provided in sizes for Legacy, Lara X, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. I love the patterns on each being similar yet distinct, and the monochromatic look is simply marvelous. Some days I want to wear all the colors, others I might be craving one (like today I must wear pink, tomorrow I need bright green) but yet other times it's so fun to go classic black and white.


If your mood has you wanting something red hot to wear, our {Le'La} Dalinna Dress Gift is more than happy to answer the call. Its shiny fabric is trimmed on all edges with bold lace that is also embossed on the waist, and the asymmetrical hemline is mimicked by the slightly off-kilter neckline. Pick up this treat and you'll receive sizing for Erika, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Juicy Boobs, and Squeezed bodies. I am confident that it'll be very flattering on all of those :)


Next I visited TRS Designs where I found their lovely Madelynn Bodysuit Jade as the gift for this group. It is on a back wall with gifts for other groups, their own store group, and 2 midnight mania boards that don't need a group tag at all. The vivid shade of green is delightful, and I'm always drawn to outfits with ruffles :) The bodysuit fits Lara X, Legacy, Bombshell, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies.


For my final look of the evening, I stopped by HORL and found the lovely Cammy Dress as our current group gift. The snowy white fabric has a subtle knit texture, and the dress is gathered on the left with strings that tie on the left thigh to raise it ever so slightly. There are sizes included for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Lara X, Nhumana, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. We can get quite creative with accessorizing this one, either adding tons of colors or keeping things neutral. It just depends on your mood and your personal style :)

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was a mixed bag really, but I am trying to go into the week ahead with a positive mindset. The farmers market was quiet but the weather was good, and my favorite dog was there being his usual adorable self :) Therapy was intense, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing...sometimes I have to face hard truths and it feels good to get things off my chest. I'm trying not to get too worked up about Thursday's dentist visit, at least not yet? LOL! It is truly a good thing to have SL to distract myself with :) I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Bens Beauty - Persea Skirt & Top $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: BlondeQueen BQ::Karissa Mini Dress w/Scarf:: White & Black $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: {Le'La} Dalinna Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Bodysuit: TRS Designs Madelynn Bodysuit Jade $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: HORL - Cammy Dress $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective Mochi - Essential
Skin: enLight RUE 5-Satin, Xtreme Model Skin 5-Satin & nipple covers
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
Poses: Various Sets from [piXit] or Verocity

No comments:

Post a Comment