Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the Diversify Event, which is open every month from the 15th to the 29th. They are described as a boutique shopping experience curated for the eclectic soul, and I can certainly see that :) They have gifts for their free group each round, and those are what I am delighted to show you some of this evening. I found some exceptional treats here, and with them I am enjoying the last full month of summer in style :)
My first look is a pairing of two gifts, starting with the Artistic Eye - Eye Roll Tank. The wording reads "Oh, I'm sorry...did my eye roll disturb your drama? Let me clutch my pearls GASP!" next to an image of a sassy woman who has clearly perfected the art of expressing herself with her eyes. The tank top comes in Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn mesh body sizes, layered in the front and mostly bare in the back other than the crossed straps. My cheery shorts are the Duet Quinn Shorts Canopy gift, with built in belt and vibrant leaves in plenty of fun hues as our pattern. There are sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, and Reborn mesh bodies included in this treat. They have a button fly and front pockets, but a smooth rear with no pockets back there to distract from our natural curves :)
I also wore the Duet shorts to share another duet of gifts ;) Sorry, puns and wordplay make me giggle! The top on the left above is our [LWD] Becca Crop Top Black - Logo gift from LiveWire Designs. Does anyone else automatically picture Sandy from Grease and her outfit from the ending scene with this bare shouldered style? :) It has the store's logo on the front, and is provided in Gen X Classic, Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn mesh body sizing. Then on the right I changed into the REVOLUTION - Hazel Top (Good Vibes) gift, which does bring good vibes as advertised on the front with that retro design of happy mushrooms and flowers. There are sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies included in this treat. Both of these brands are offering men's gifts too, so be sure to tell your guy friends.
Next we see the lovely Violet Skies - Yara Retro Dress gift. It includes both the dress and a pair of panties (solid green) in Lara X, Legacy, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizing. I really like the plunging neckline and the funky vintage pattern, reminds me of fireworks and something I saw in family photos from the 60s. Was it the wallpaper or a table? The word Sputnik also popped into my head, so I'm just sticking with vintage vibes :)
Moonstar has a terrific gift for us too, their *V* Summer T-Shirt and Shorts. The sleeveless swing top and snug shorts are each provided in sizes for Erika, Erika Petite, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Bombshell, Maitreya, Lara X, Reborn, Waifu, and Star mesh bodies. The image on the front of our shirt is bursting with tropical color, thanks to the flowers, butterflies, and macaw (one of the most gorgeous parrots in my opinion) with a sign that says "HELLO SUMMER". The butter yellow shirt goes so well with the hot pink shorts too, definitely made me smile.
My final look of the evening is a closeup view of another gift, the Frick-n-Frack Claw Nails Style #014. I just noticed that I am accidentally piercing my lip with a sharp stiletto thumbnail, LOL! These nails are easy to wear, just use your body's HUD to hide the built in nails and add these in Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, or Reborn sizes. Each nail pairing (both pinkies, both index fingers, etc.) has a different design, lots of black with gold and silver abounding :) I will absolutely be enjoying these in October too, with some of my spookier wardrobe pieces.
Whew, it's been a busy evening! I am still a little dizzy from yesterday's attempt to switch to my new glasses, but it is getting better. Support group meeting went really well, and I am grateful to have people I can feel comfortable with to talk about our anxiety. I need to decide where I'm going Wednesday for my day out this week, although I do have an idea or two :) I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!
Credits:
All Group Gifts from Diversify Event:
Photo 1:
Top: Artistic Eye - Eye Roll Tank $0L Group Gift
Shorts: Duet Quinn Shorts Canopy $0L Group Gift
Photo 2:
Top Left: LiveWire Designs [LWD] Becca Crop Top Black - Logo $0L Group Gift
Top Right: REVOLUTION - Hazel Top (Good Vibes) $0L Group Gift
Photo 3:
Dress: Violet Skies - Yara Retro Dress $0L Group Gift
Photo 4:
Outfit: Moonstar *V* Summer T-Shirt and Shorts $0L Group Gift
Photo 5:
Nails: Frick-n-Frack Claw Nails Style #014 $0L Group Gift





No comments:
Post a Comment