Saturday, August 15, 2026

Paparazzi Goodies

Hiya everyone! Tonight's post will have you looking for cameras, which appear on the Paparazzi group sign which is nearby each of the gifts I'm sharing. This is a wonderful multi-designer group, currently free to join, and brings together lots of brands with notices about their new releases, special sales, and more. They can also offer a gift for the group if they wish, and that's what you will be seeing in this post :) You might want to take pictures too, just not skulking in the bushes like the RL paps ;) I do have a Lady Gaga earworm as a result of course, but just about every song I think about gets stuck in my head eventually so that will change many times before I wrap things up.


First up, we see the lovely Ozana Set by BlackbirdLace. This gift includes the top and skirt, each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The monochromatic print of the top has an elegant feeling with edgy twist, and the belted skirt is a breezy choice for any time of year.


Fatal Fashion has a fun and casual treat for us called ::FF:: Top & Pants Melliny. The knotted t-shirt says SEXY on the front in graffiti style lettering, and the jeans have a snug fit with lots of bright golden zipper detailing. These pieces will both fit Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Lara X, Petite X, Reborn, and Waifu bodies. I think the warm color of the shirt feels autumnal, and I always look for new casual sets to wear when the weather cools off. 


This flirtatious look is our DM ~ Alissia Set Gift from DM Design. The top and panties are separates in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Classic, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I do appreciate the fun animal print for a wild weekend, and the sheer striped ruffles are a wonderful touch!


Next I've changed into the eye-catching {Le'La} Leo Bodysuit Set Gift. That sapphire blue color is gorgeous, isn't it? The bodysuit and garters are each provided in Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Nerido, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Juicy mesh body sizes. I love the silver chains attached and draping in the front and both sides. Please remember that I'm wearing nipple covers, so the sheer sections of the bust might be a bit more revealing than my image might show. 


For my final look of the night I've added a stunning gift from LUMINESSE jewelry. Their LUM-Abundant Love Aqua Pendant reminds me of peacock feathers somehow (and yes, that is a good thing) with amethysts dotting the aqua hearts so beautifully. The necklace is adjustable and has a resize script built in, so just give it a click to change the size and right click - edit to move the positioning. I nudged it down and rotated it a little but kept the size the same for this photo, and I think it suits my shape well :) There are so many styles of shirt or dress that we can wear this necklace with, I'm excited to add it to my virtual jewelry box.

Yesterday was a busy but decent day, and my appointment went smoothly so all is well. The extra stops after were annoying but necessary, which is a huge part of adulting lately anyway ;) I could really tell how bad my vision is getting from the cataracts while in the car (as a passenger only) yesterday and today, so I really do need to get all that moving along. I hope you all have a terrific weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Ozana Set by BlackbirdLace $0L Paparazzi Group

Photo 2:
Outfit: Fatal Fashion ::FF:: Top & Pants Melliny $0L Paparazzi Group

Photo 3:
Outfit: DM ~ Alissia Set Gift $0L Paparazzi Group

Photo 4:
Lingerie: {Le'La} Leo Bodysuit Set Gift $0L Paparazzi Group

Photo 5:
Necklace: LUMINESSE LUM-Abundant Love Aqua Pendant $0L Paparazzi Group

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective Clarity - Essential
Skin: enLight RUE 5-Satin, Xtreme Model Skin 5-Satin & nipple covers
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
Poses: Various Sets from [piXit] or Verocity

No comments:

Post a Comment