Saturday, August 29, 2026

Blackstone Birthday

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting Blackstone for some gifts connected to their birthday celebration. The group is currently $25L to join, and there are 5 lucky boards for the group immediately to the left when you land. As for the group gifts I'm featuring tonight, please walk towards the stairs on the right but not up them; continue past and you'll see a Group Gifts sign with 6 clickable boxes on the shelves on either side of the sign. Each of these contains several treats, as there is a total of over 50 waiting for us! That's absolutely worth the price of admission, right? :) It's always a delight to share in the joy that designers experience when they reach a milestone with their brand, and I wish them many more years of success bringing amazing fashions to SL.


We start with the lovely Blackstone - Juliet Dress - Burgundy group gift. The color really caught my eye for the weekend in particular, and the strapless style with plunging lace-edged neckline is sizzling hot. The zipper up the back is a fun detail, and can be adjusted with the HUD that offers 4 metal tones for it. We receive the dress in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies.


I'm feeling fancy yet flirty here in our gift called Blackstone - Fiorella Set - Petrol. The deep teal hue is very flattering with most hair colors and skin tones, and it's still warm enough to enjoy shorts :) Those shorts along with the blazer and lace bra top are all included in Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Waifu sizes. I can also picture pairing the blazer and shorts with a BOM top of some sort, probably a neutral like black or white, if you just felt the urge for variety.


You didn't think I would miss out on an opportunity to wear something pink, did you? :) This beauty is our Blackstone - Onyx Dress - Blush group gift, and it's funny that I was talking about the stone onyx just a couple of hours before taking this photo, so that also felt like this was meant to be shared right now. There are Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, and Reborn sizes included, all with that great combo of satin and lace. The lace is fairly sheer, so I'd recommend adding your favorite panties and pasties in a pale color if needed for modesty. Otherwise you just might find yourself blushing like the color name ;)


I'm always happy to be able to adjust colors on my SL fashions, so the Blackstone - Serena Dress - Gift is just my style. The dress is a sexy little number of lace and satin, in sizing for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies. It also includes a HUD with 5 colors each for the dress and lace, 10 for the gemstones, and 4 metals, so we can customize this in all sorts of fabulous ways. I'm always fascinated by how detailed SL lace can be, and it suits this dress quite nicely.


My final look of the night is a great choice if you're done with the heat of summer and just want to represent autumn with your wardrobe. Our Blackstone - Kasey Suspender Jumpsuit - Malibu group gift consists of the crop top and suspender jumpsuit, each in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, with a handy HUD. The HUD has 16 color choices for the crop top, and 4 metals for those shiny details like zippers and suspender clasps. Side note, wearing a physics layer with a crop top can make photography a slower process, waiting for everything to stop jiggling long enough for a photo and not look like they're going to bounce loose ;) I had lag happening too, not the best timing.

My dental visit went just how I feared unfortunately, as I had a little issue I didn't mention to anyone ahead of time. An old gumline filling had developed a sharp edge, so I was hoping that they could smooth it out but knew deep down that they'd have to redo the filling in the near future. That near future is this coming Wednesday, LOL, and they did say that there was a hint of a cavity (whitish halo effect) around it, probably because food was getting stuck no matter how hard I brushed. It's fine, I'm not thrilled but I know I am in good hands there and will muddle through the anxiety. Meanwhile my dad had an angiogram earlier in the day to check his heart and arteries for blockages. They went in through his wrist, and didn't find any full blockages but a long area of plaque that is too large for a stent. He's taking medication for a few weeks, then following up with the cardiologist to see if it is working. We had dinner together tonight and he was dine, no pain or discomfort at all, just some bruising because he is on blood thinners. He just rolls with these things and handles them like a champ, like I am genuinely in awe of how calm and stoic he is about the health issues he has had. I aspire to be that easygoing about, well, anything LOL. I'm definitely going to have a part two (and probably more) of these Blackstone group goodies, and September will be here soon with all sorts of new adventures in SL. I hope you all have a terrific weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Blackstone:

Photo 1:
Dress: Blackstone - Juliet Dress - Burgundy $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Blackstone - Fiorella Set - Petrol $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Blackstone - Onyx Dress - Blush $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Blackstone - Serena Dress - Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Blackstone - Kasey Suspender Jumpsuit - Malibu $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective Mochi - Essential
Skin: enLight RUE 5-Satin, Xtreme Model Skin 5-Satin & nipple covers
Ring: ~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe Wedding Ring Lore:. 
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
Poses: Various Sets from [piXit] or Verocity

No comments:

Post a Comment