Hiya everyone! Tonight I hopped around the grid to find gifts for the *Addicted to offers and gifts* group, which is currently free to join. These multi-designer groups are a fantastic source of info, as the designers can send notices about their new releases and special sales as well as offering treats for the group's members in their stores. I'm happy that there are so many for us to enjoy :)
Our first stop is Andare, to pick up their lovely Robin Dress FATPACK gift. It feels very summery with the bare arms, floral pattern, and intriguing hemline that shows off plenty of leg :) There are sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Signature Alice, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies included. We also receive a HUD with 11 colors apiece for the top, straps, belt, and skirt, so we can mix and match to our heart's content. Note - this gift was next to a 30L$ 30M sign rather than the group's sign, a fact I discovered by area searching for the group name :)
Speaking of beautiful floral designs, the [K-Style] KARINA DRESS #17 group gift is a bodycon strapless dress that is blooming with pink roses and soft greenery on the fabric. It fits Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, and I think it will be easy to dress up or down depending on the accessories you choose.
The next step after wet t-shirts must be wet tank tops, right? Our Tchelo's gift is their T TOP Wet'n wild, and it certainly lives up to the name :) There are sizes for Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Hourglass, Physique, Star, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. Also included are a BOM layer of water drops that appear on the upper chest, and a HUD with 8 textures including the white wet one on the left above. The others, even another white one, are solid colors. It's worth noting that I am wearing nipple covers that came with my skin, otherwise I think they would be fairly visible through the wet looking fabric.
Melody is a wonderful store whose owner seems to be the creator of this group, and so it makes sense that they are offering not just one but two generous treats for the members. This is the Sarabi// FATPACK gift, with top and skirt in sizes for Classic, Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn each, plus a HUD that lets us choose from 26 colors each for the top, top ruffle, and skirt. I love the versatility of lace like this flirty ruffle, really bringing something special to our look.
My final look this evening is their other treat called Melody Camela Gift Melody Christmas 23-24, and despite the name I think it is appropriate to wear any day of the year :) This sexy dress comes in sizing for Classic, Curvy, Lara X, Legacy, and Reborn mesh bodies, with a HUD which offers 20 colors apiece for the top, strap, skirt, and clasps, plus 3 metals. The daring side opening makes me think that a c-string (maybe one from last night's post!) would come in very handy here :)
My day was relatively quiet, and I expect tomorrow to be similar. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!
Credits:
Photo 1:
Dress: Andare - Robin Dress FATPACK $0L Group Gift
Photo 2:
Dress: [K-Style] KARINA DRESS #17 $0L Group Gift
Photo 3:
Top: Tchelo's ! T TOP Wet'n wild $0L Group Gift
Photo 4:
Outfit: Melody Sarabi// FATPACK $0L Group Gift
Photo 5:
Dress: Melody Camela Gift Melody Christmas 23-24 $0L Group Gift





No comments:
Post a Comment