Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Palomma Plaza

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post comes from Palomma Plaza, where their free group (and tag "Doves Angel") will let you claim all the fantastic gifts you see. I've chosen two generous designers, Beauty Factory and Nala Design, to feature in this post :) As I've mentioned plenty, Palomma Plaza is a tribute to Palomma "Dove" Casanova who ran The Free Dove in the very same region and building, until her passing almost 4 years ago. She was beloved and well known for her kindness and generosity, so it is heartwarming to see her legacy continued. My link should give you a red arrow to between the two brands' locations in Palomma Plaza. 


First I've slipped into the playful .BF. Leila Outfit FATPACK gift from Beauty Factory. The top and jeans shorts are each provided in Legacy, Reborn, Juicy, and Waifu sizes, and each includes a HUD to customize it. The top's HUD offers 33 colors each for the top, strap (stripe around the band), and buttons, while the jeans HUD has 16 textures for the jeans and 5 metals for the buttons and rivets. The jeans textures are really 8 denim hues each in solid or with hearts, giving us a fun variety for our distressed cutoffs. Our weather here is rather warm even in early fall, so I am still in a shorts mood :)


Another treat from Beauty Factory you can claim here is this flirty .BF. Emili Outfit FATPACK. It consists of the top, jeans skirt, panties, and chain accessory, which will each fit Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Reborn, and Waifu, along with plenty of HUDs. The top HUD offers 36 colors each for the top in solids, 36 in a butterfly design, and the edges as well as 5 metals. Our panties HUD has 36 options each for panties and edges, then our chain HUD lets us choose from 36 colors apiece for 5 sections or 4 patterns for the entire chain set at once. I had so much fun playing with the HUDs, as you can guess, and I hope you do too :)


Over to the Nala Design display, I love our Gabriela Mini Dress gift! The straps that cross both front and back are a terrific touch, and the soft ruffling in the front makes it feel romantic. There are sizes for Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Kups, Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Perky, Peach, Prima, Prima Petite, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, along with a HUD offering 14 pretty colors. Please note - if you add the bag to unpack it, your HUD is no-copy and will therefore not unpack (and this is the case for the next 2 gifts also) so you will need to manually unpack by rezzing it out and right clicking to copy to inventory. It makes more sense if you think of unpacking as copying to your inventory :) 


Next we see the cleverly designed Nala Design - Elika Mini Dress. Its shoulder straps are both tucked under the arms, making it feel like we've just shimmied into it in a hurry, and the left side of the skirt is gathered to show off a little more thigh. We receive Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Peach, Prima, Prima Petite, Reborn, and Waifu. The HUD (no-copy) has 12 solid colors for us to choose from, and they all look splendid on our satiny slip dress.


My final look of the evening is our Nala Design - Samy Mini Dress gift. It's got plenty of sex appeal with a bare back showing off slender horizontal stripes, and a particularly short hemline. There are sizes for Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Waifu bodies, plus a HUD with 14 colors to pick from. This HUD is no-copy also, so please unpack the traditional way while not attached to your avatar :) You can tell that I found this out the hard way, LOL, attaching and holding the cute shopping bag then clicking, then wondering where the HUD was in the folder...not there, so I had to pick these out of my trash and start over ;) I should know by now to always be suspicious of an item that has no copy permissions to begin with, lol, but I was eager to get into these beauties. 

I felt like several of the seven dwarves throughout the day, mostly Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, and Dopey 😆. Honestly my anxiety support group helped, even if I didn't talk about the specific crap that was upsetting me. I think just the ability to chat with likeminded people and offer a tiny bit of input helped get me out of my funk. I did have a talk with the housemate earlier and got some things squared away, including accepting an apology that I am trusting was heartfelt and will lead to better behavior. The sneezes are less frequent, which helps the grumpiness go away ;) Dopey was just from brain fog caused by all the sneezing and wheezing, always a treat. I just saw on the Twisted hunt website that their End Game is open, so now I know what my weekend plans will be :) I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for Palomma Plaza:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Beauty Factory .BF. Leila Outfit FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: .BF. Emili Outfit FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Nala Design - Gabriela Mini Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Nala Design - Elika Mini Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Nala Design - Samy Mini Dress $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Mood - Essential
Skin: enLight IVE 5-Satin, Xtreme Model Skin 5-Satin & nipple covers
Ring: ~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe Wedding Ring Lore:. 
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
Poses: Various Sets from [piXit] or Verocity

No comments:

Post a Comment