Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Twisted Into The Void

Hiya everyone! Tonight my post is fairly time-sensitive, since the Twisted Hunt is wrapping up on the 30th. That means we have just over a week left to find the slowly spinning cubes, which are dark black to match the Into The Void theme of this fall round :) Twisted is widely considered the hardest hunt on the grid, and I'd say that is at least partly due to the decoy cubes allowed in each store (13 visible cubes total, at least 1 of which will contain a prize) and the fact that hints are never published. If you need a little assistance, you can join the free group and ask politely for a hint. I used teamwork with my partner Xan since he is both experienced and exceptional at finding tricky hunt objects, and we get to have fun laughing about them over voice chat :) Usually it's about who found one first, or how clever a particular hiding spot may have been. Please note - due to RL circumstances the End Game isn't open yet, but the group will be notified as soon as it is. That is always a huge challenge in itself, and my cataracts will make it even more so this year, yet I will not let that stop me from trying my hardest.


I'm starting with the stunning :: ANTAYA :: Sequin dress "Brenda" BLACK hunt prize. Who can resist that sparkly texture? The dress and sleeves are separate pieces, both in sizes for Lara X, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. I so appreciate the ability to wear this beauty with or without the sleeves, and am loving how the structured top contrasts with the flowing miniskirt.


Is it silly that I'm picturing a cartoon wolf with his eyes bugging out, whistling at this outfit? :) The Steel & Ink Umbra THF26 prize is not for the shy or wallflower type, as you will most assuredly turn heads in it. The dress, panty, stockings, and boots are all included in Lara X, Legacy, Reborn, and Waifu mesh body sizes, with fishnet galore in deep black. As a reminder, I'm wearing nipple covers that came with my skin here, so without those the nipples will be visible. Pasties would look amazing with this, probably the black tape X style if you've got any of those handy :)


It is always a pleasure to visit @rOrO, and you'll be extra delighted when you find the cube containing their Eden Dress Void prize. This lovely belted long sleeved dress comes down to the ankles, and will fit Erika, Lara X, Legacy, Prima, Reborn, and Star mesh bodies. Did you notice the subtle pattern? It's dark on dark, so definitely in that 'void' realm of the color spectrum. I might add a choker and sandals or neutral pumps, keeping things simple yet elegant.


The [TR] Blackout Dress Set prize from Touryuumon is another plunge into the dark side of fashion and color, with a flirty twist. We receive the top, skirt, and panties, each in sizing for Legacy, Maitreya, Lara X, and Reborn bodies. I honestly can't recall already if the straps we see around the waist are from the skirt, panties, or both ;) The detailed chains on the top and skirt are fantastic details, with a clover shaped clasp at the navel. 


Last but certainly not least for the evening, we get to shine in the Clothes Culture STARDUST dress. This prize includes Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Tonic Curvy mesh body sizes of the beautiful sleeveless minidress with slit bodice to show off some cleavage. As you can tell there is some sheen from the lighting of my skybox, and the flecks of glitter in the texture do remind me of sci-fi movies when they travel through the stars. Outer space is certainly a void, with the unknown waiting to be explored, so A+ for theme interpretation here as well :) Admittedly I am very fond of all these designers' creativity and theme usage, because I think they are all magnificent.

My exposure therapy of watching videos of car accidents (dashcam footage) was extremely stressful earlier, and tomorrow I'll be out for a good chunk of the day in a car. Doesn't that sound fun? LOL! My anxiety has many harsh opinions about that, but I'm basically out of food so that is a good motivator. I won't be able to blog tomorrow evening, but a day off should help me feel even more refreshed and ready to go on Thursday :) I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: :: ANTAYA :: Sequin dress "Brenda" BLACK $0L Twisted Hunt

Photo 2:
Outfit: Steel & Ink Umbra THF26 $0L Twisted Hunt

Photo 3:
Dress: @rOrO Eden Dress Void $0L Twisted Hunt

Photo 4:
Outfit: Touryuumon [TR] Blackout Dress Set $0L Twisted Hunt

Photo 5:
Dress: Clothes Culture STARDUST $0L Twisted Hunt

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective Gelato - Essential
Skin: enLight IVE 5-Satin, Xtreme Model Skin 5-Satin & nipple covers
Ring: ~~ Ysoral ~~  .:  Luxe Wedding Ring Lore:. 
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
Poses: Various Sets from [piXit] or Verocity

No comments:

Post a Comment