Monday, May 18, 2015

A Bit of Everything

Hiya everyone! Much like yesterday's post, today I am sharing a variety of goodies from Midnight Manias to freebies to a dollarbie again from the Birds and Bees Hunt. Most of the hunts that are running right now are $1L per prize, so I'll probably feature them here and there even if my main priority is completely free items. We all deserve little splurges on ourselves though when we can, and a single linden isn't so bad :)

Yesterday I mentioned when blogging the Midnight Mania prize from Nerdy Girl that it had changed to a Tardis dress, well here it is! Cute pattern, same lovely style as the Star Trek dress from yesterday. I didn't get to the store in time to slap for the one that will be delivered in a few hours, but hopefully I'll be there right after midnight tonight to see what prize is available next.

Another wonderful Midnight Mania prize I get to share with you tonight is this apron dress from Sugar Button Boutique. The colors reminded me of Neapolitan ice cream, milk chocolate and strawberry and vanilla, so I headed to my kitchen to pose in it. In the rear view, you can see the adorable bow in the back to match the one at my waist in front.

Here is the Birds and Bees Hunt prize I mentioned, this lovely spring dress is the $1L gift from Beautiful Dangerous.I love the floral pattern, and this is one of my favorite colors. The studs adorning the neckline give it such a fun edge, too.

Finally, I stopped at the FabFree Headquarters to pick up a couple of new gifts there, and they are well worth sharing :) The beautiful mesh top is the gift from Ms. B. Designs and the shimmery satin look with the delicate hearts is made even better by the heart charm on the back! You know I couldn't resist this one :) I needed something for the bottom of course, hehe, so I was really glad to see the new gift from ViSion, these fun leggings that come with an applier HUD and a TMP installer along with system layers.

A note about my nails in all tonight's photos...you can find the Slink applier HUD on the marketplace for FREE courtesy of Hello Dave, whose goodies I have blogged before and raved about :) There are other free gifts in their marketplace store, so be sure to peek at them all!

I hope you all had a decent Monday, and that you found at least one good reason to smile :) My goal is to try to make someone else smile each day, be that a friend or total stranger. My own smiles have been found by looking out in my backyard, where there are 5 new groundhog babies playing with their mom as they emerge from their den beneath our shed. Well, magical magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:
Photo 1:

Dress: Nerdy Girl )*NG*( Tardis Sweetest Dress $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Photo 2:

Dress: Sugar Button Boutique ~SB~ Apron dress - Sugar hearts  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Photo 3:

Dress: Beautiful Dangerous ! BD ! Bonnie Dress  $1L Birds and Bees Hunt

Photo 4:

Top: {Ms. B. Designs} Fabulous Cami  $0L FabFree HQ Gift
Pants: {ViSion} -S&F Leggings Gift (system layers, applier HUD, TMP installer included) $0L FabFree HQ Gift

Nails: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Birthday Girl  $0L Marketplace Gift

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment