Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Fun

Hiya everyone! I have some really nice freebies to share with you tonight, several of which come with HUDs or menus to change colors. You know I love that versatility :) Let's have a look...


Persistence paid off as I clicked the Mini Mania boards at Baby Monkey many times, and won both this terrific dress called EvaMay and the Octavia pumps for Slink High feet, each of which come with a HUD for 32 colors. They are different seasons so the colors aren't all the same, but I didn't have much trouble coordinating some great matches :) The sunglasses I'm wearing are a lucky chair prize from Chaos, Panic, & Disorder! and if you click them you can access an impressive menu. There are 12 frame colors including a few patterns, 6 metal pin colors, several lens colors and lens alphas (that adjusts the tint from 100% opaque to clear or 25%, 50%, or 75% in between) and the up or down position. They come in 3 sizes too, this is the medium I'm wearing. Just head downstairs (teleporter) for the lucky chairs and midnight mania boards.


Here's another dress with a color change HUD, this is the Adele Balloon mini from blah.BLAH.blah and their Midnight Mania board, and it includes a HUD with 5 pretty colors to choose from. There are 3 boards, you'll need to join their group to click them but it's free to join :) Be sure to check out the lucky boards while you're there, no group needed and some great prizes available.


Speaking of lucky boards, this fun wrap dress is from [*.::&Y::.*] on one of 3 lucky boards at their store in the Kiyomizu Mall shopping area that I enjoy so much. The style is fantastic for a spring evening, and that print is so playful!


Finally I have a charming dollarbie outfit from the Doll Up Hunt, this is from +Facepalm+ and includes the Delaney dress in sea, and the very cute matching shoes for Slink MID feet. The details of the dress are what makes it, the buttons are adorable and the sheer top layer of skirt is a beautiful touch.

Nail notes for tonight are simple enough, a wonderful marketplace freebie by Hello Dave that I've blogged before, but can't get enough of :) My other notes from tonight's photos would be that I tried out a parted lip layer from Tuli just for fun, can't decide if it suits me or not but I might try it for a while to see if it feels right. I felt like something different, not a fan of the smile you find in most expression HUDs, and not ready for the hassle of a mesh mouth and tinting the skin correctly and having to ditch all my beloved Mock lipsticks. If you're interested in trying the parted lips tattoo layers, there are 7 different ones in the pack and they are free on the marketplace :)

I chose my hair based on my real hair, which I got cut last week and it turned out way shorter than I expected so it's like a tapered version of this style. Being short brings out the natural wave, and some days it springs up like this. My bangs are shorter though. Sorry, random thoughts :) Anyway it's time for some credits because how else will you find all these treasures? Magpie hugs to all and many wishes for a wonderful weekend!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Baby Monkey BM EvaMay Dress  $0L Mini Mania Prize
Shoes: Baby Monkey BM Octavia Pump (for Slink High Feet)  $0L Mini Mania Prize
Sunglasses: Chaos, Panic, & Disorder! :*:CPD:*: Summer Shades  $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: blah.BLAH.blah Adele Balloon Mini Dress-5 Color Hud  $0L Midnight Mania Prize (Free Group)

Photo 3:
Dress: [*.::&Y::.*] Royal  wrap dress  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Dress/Shoes: +Facepalm+ Delaney Sea $1L Dolled Up Hunt Prize

Nails: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Birthday Girl  $0L Marketplace Freebie

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Demelza - gingers 
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Kate Milk RB CL (New Group Only Lucky Board Prize)

Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High/Mid

No comments:

Post a Comment