Sunday, May 17, 2015

More Group Gifties

Hiya everyone! I finally headed over to the Designer Circle event to pick up the latest group gifts there, of which there are 3...two from LaVian&Co (yep, the same designer whose own group's gifts I blogged yesterday!) and one from Entice, whose lucky boards and midnight manias I have blogged in the past. For my nails, I decided to show off the newest group gift from Glaze, another terrific designer whose generosity I've showed you before also :) So let's get to the photos, shall we?

Our first gift is one of the LaVian gifts, called Skyfall. The jumpsuit is one piece of mesh, the jacket is a separate one and therefore optional, but it looked too good to remove ;) I feel like a very stylish super-heroine in it. This includes a HUD with 4 color changes for the shirt, 2 for the jacket, and 2 for the leggings. 

I couldn't resist doing a double photo for this one...yesterday's post was all about showing as many outfits as possible so I chose to limit myself to one peek per outfit. Tonight though, I couldn't resist and I'm in awe over the sumptuous textures! Sexy leopard, brocade that looks like you could touch your screen and feel it, oh boy oh boy I'm loving it!! So this is the other Designer Circle group gift from LaVian&Co, called Trouble With My Baby, and the included HUD provides some color changes (yep, I know you noticed that LOL) which would be 4 choices each for top and skirt. All are shades of black and grey, and quite beautiful.

Now we have the lovely Head Over Heels dress from Entice, the final group gift from this round of Designer Circle. The pattern reminds me of a photo negative, reversing all the colors because sometimes you just gotta mix things up :) It's cute for spring if you're feeling like something with a unique twist.

Surprise, I didn't even have to leave the sim where Designer Showcase is located (Flawless) to find another group giftie to show you, and it's an SLF&O group gift so you already know it's free to join :) This gorgeous top and skirt are the newest SLF&O gift from Karma, they are named Shayna and look amazing in lilac. This is one of those things I put on and think, "I am NEVER taking this off!!" which is tricky when you feel that way about things at least once a week ;)

Well I am running late because I'm trying to do too many things at once, so let me get on to the credits....magpie hugs to all of you this glorious weekend!!

Credits:
Photo 1:
Outfit: [LaVian&C0] FW2015 Skyfall 2  $0L Designer Circle Group Gift
(HUD 4 colors for top, 2 for jacket, 2 for leggings)

Photo 2:
Dress: [LaVian&C0] FW2015 Trouble With My Baby 1  $0L Designer Circle Group Gift
(HUD 4 patterns for top, 4 for skirt)

Photo 3:

Dress: Entice - Head Over Heels Dress - Black & Aqua Rose  $0L Designer Circle Group Gift

Photo 4:

Outfit: {Karma} SL Frees & Offers Group Gift "Shayna" Leather Skirt & Wrap Top Lilac  $0L SLF&O Group Gift



Nails: Glaze Condessa Slink Nail Huds Gift  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Honey - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Kendra GG APRIL CL Tan
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment