Monday, May 25, 2015

Monday Marketplace

Hiya everyone! I'd found more freebies on the marketplace and am very pleased to be able to share some with you. It's like shopping in RL on Amazon from the comfort of your home, only free! :) Also the lack of shipping charges is a great advantage too, hehe.

This pretty polka dotty outfit is by Mari, and comes with the bracelet and purse I'm wearing as well as a pair of shoes that I'm not, because they're prim feet that need tinting with a skin HUD that I'd still be messing with if I tried it. Now you'll notice that the purse isn't the one pictured on the marketplace, although it is still pretty, and despite the mention of a necklace I was unable to find one in there. But this is a free outfit, so I am grateful for what IS included and can certainly find a matching necklace in my inventory somewhere if I choose :)

For a summery feeling, I found this lovely maxi dress which comes with a HUD offering 6 different designs for the floral hemline. This is called Lauren by *ILLUSIVE* and offers beautiful versatility. Love the delicate crossed straps and bow in the back, too!

From maxi to mini, my next freebie find is by [Encore] and is called Priscilla. You get the dress and matching shoes for Slink MID feet, which I still love because in RL if I need to wear heels I prefer the lower kitten style. I think this subtle paisley print would be flattering on a wide range of skin tones, also :)

This beauty is another generous marketplace freebie, take a look at MCD Yellow Joy. Not only do you receive this stunning dress with a great rear view as well as front view, but you also get shoes for Slink MID feet (yep again, hehe, I was already rockin' the mid feet so why not?) and the gorgeous earrings, bracelet, and necklace! You know I love dresses that have details that help you look great from behind too, and if you think about it we do spend a lot of time in SL walking around looking at our own backs. So why shouldn't they look nice too? :)

One last marketplace treasure, this one is a special treat that you can share with your partner :) This is by .:Lethal:. and is exquisite! That texturing, I can almost feel the satin material and the tiny silky bow. This is all mesh, the babydoll and panties each come in standard mesh sizes. My necklace is a Mini Mania board prize from Talevin's, where you'll also find lucky chairs and Midnight Manias featuring jewelry and wands/staffs for your magical side.

Nail note, all the nails shown are current group gifts from Glaze, whom I've blogged before, they change their gifts frequently so it's worth the group slot and it's free to join. They also provide SLF&O group gifts, so you can find plenty of free treats there to get a good idea of their quality and style. I also have a hair note, this is one of the 6 new hairs on the Like Design lucky boards. You'll need to be in the group but it's free to join, and there are various styles/colors available to win. I was very happy to win this one, it's the only red prize so it suited me perfectly :) 

Well, I hope my adventure through the marketplace was fun for you too, and that you find something you can enjoy :) It has been a really nice holiday weekend here, and I am pleasantly tired if that makes sense...I guess it's mostly a relaxed feeling with a lingering good mood from having fun. Magpie hugs to all!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *Mari* Gift !!!! Polka Dot Mesh Dress  $0L Marketplace
Nails: Glaze Condessa Slink Nail Gift  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 2:

Dress: *ILLUSIVE* Lauren Maxi Dress with Hud  $0L Marketplace
Nails: Glaze Condessa White Slink Nail Gift  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 3:

Dress/Shoes: [Encore] Priscilla  $0L Marketplace
Nails: Glaze Condessa White Slink Nail Gift  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 4:

Outfit: MCD Joy Yellow Gift  $0L Marketplace
Nails: Glaze Condessa White Slink Nail Gift  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 5:

Lingerie: .:Lethal:. Babydoll -Mermaid- GIFT LINGERIE  $0L Marketplace
Necklace: Talevin's Beaded Blue Triple Moon Necklace  $0L Mini Mania Prize
Nails: Glaze Condessa Slink Nail Gift  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Hair: .: LIKE DESIGN :. Sarah Hair Lucky Board $0L Group LB (Free to Join)

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid

No comments:

Post a Comment