Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Group Gifts and More

Hiya everyone! I started exploring various group gifts to share with you, but the Midnight Mania treasures started pouring in and I wound up including both types of goodies in my post photos. I almost got carried away taking the photos because there was so much to see and appreciate!

First we have one of several available group gifts from Azul, this is their gift from April and comes in zebra and giraffe prints so of course I wanted to show you both. It would be too difficult to choose just one to share anyway :) Azul's group is free to join, which is always good news.

This dress is absolutely amazing! Feast your eyes on Queen's Mesh Lace Dress, their current gift for the SLF&O group. I had to share both front and back views because I was so impressed with both :) I think this would actually make an interesting wedding dress, and that's not something one usually expects to be free. I also feel like Daenerys Targaryen with the hair combined with the dress style, even if my hair is the wrong color for her. 

In this fantastic dress from Mishmash Fusion's midnight mania boards, I feel more like an elf or dryad. The dress is called Gothy Harlequinade Corset Dress and is another beauty that has such a stunning back view that I couldn't help but show it off. There is a system layer of panties that I highly recommend wearing, otherwise those sheer mesh layers could show off a bit too much. The collar (which is attached) adds an intriguing touch.

Here we have another lovely group gift, this time from .cate. and for the group Lucky Chair Stalkers. This generous gift includes the mesh dress, sandals (shown) and pumps (not shown) for Slink MID feet, and two makeup layers, the eyeshadow and lipstick I'm wearing in this photo. Aren't the tiny mustaches a cute touch? It's a retro style but that gives it a fun modern twist.

Speaking of retro, I had blogged another version of this Midnight Mania prize from {D.o.R.k.} previously, and was excited to receive it in their Butterfly 7 design. There are 2 boards there with a wide variety of prizes, along with a lucky chair, so they are a regularly visited place for me.

My nail note for tonight is an exciting one, as all the nails shown are from a generous HUD by Hello Dave and available for free at the FabFree Headquarters but that's not all...if you're a FabFree group member, you'll want to read the notecard in with this gift to find out how to get your $150L free credit at the Hello Dave store! Now for my hair note, if you're as taken with this hair as I am then you'll be happy to know that it's the Truth Hair style at the newest round of the Uber event (this round is Uber Spice!). The name is Ishya and it's only $200L (compared to the usual $250L) for each regular color pack. The bangs are an optional attachment, and there's a gorgeous accessory that is also optional and color changing via HUD.

Well, it's time for me to wish you all a day/night full of love and magic, and hugs to all!!

Credits:
Photo 1:

Dress: -AZUL- GroupGift2015Apr (Zebra & Giraffe)  $0L Free to Join

Photo 2:

Dress: .:.*Queen's*:.  Mesh Dress Lace  $0L SLF&O Group Gift

Photo 3:

Dress: Mishmash Fusion Gothy Harlequinade Corset Dress Green  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Photo 4:

Dress: {GB & .cate.} LCS GROUP GIFT  $0L Lucky Chair Stalkers Group Gift

Photo 5:

Dress: {D.o.R.k} Fiona Butterfly 7  $0L Midnight Mania Gift

Nails: Hello Dave - Summer Reflections Stiletto  $0L FabFree HQ Gift

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ishya- gingers (available at ~uber~)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High & Mid

No comments:

Post a Comment