Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Aloha Fair Freebies

Hiya everyone! Summer certainly is a season of abundant fairs and events with really tremendous fashions. This morning I visited the Aloha Fair, where you can find surfboards in most of the stands that have gifts for either $0L or $1L. So not only are there some beautiful fashions, but the generous designers are also rewarding us for visiting! Let's have a look at some of the gifts I picked up...

This terrific outfit from Sweet Temptations is definitely my style, with its casual denim vest and billowy Boho pants that have a cute tasseled belt attached. I think for everyday wear I'd add a system layer tank top or short sleeve crop top for modesty, but that's just me :) Isn't the texture of the pants gorgeous?

I found this cute set in the surfboard at SHEY, the Keska sport pants and top. Standard mesh sizes are included for each, and this isn't limited to just summer. Enjoy it year round and decide for yourself if you feel like working out or just looking fit and fine in it.

You probably aren't surprised to see that I found a bikini, and this one is gorgeous! Silk Dreams is giving us this Joy Bikini in Emerald for free, in system layers with attachments for the bows in the front, back, and side ties on each hip. This is a sexy, alluring suit that is revealing but not excessively so.

Lots of goodies here, first of all we have a gift of 5 shirts that I'm only showing you one so you can be surprised by the other colors/patterns :) On the left, that is the pink top with frills from one of two gifts from StarsFashion. The others in that pack are black, brown, grey, and leopard. On the right, that shirt is another gift in the surfboard from StarsFashion, simply called July Gift 1. Those lovely flowers in my hair and around my wrist are the gift from Graffitiwear, the Pink Double Hair Flower and Bracelet. Even my shoes are another Aloha Fair gift, this time from Pinks, called Flavia pink flowers and is for Slink high feet. The jeans are not from the Aloha Fair and will be credited separately :)

Finally, this sweet shirt is our gift from BN Designs and is called Sheila blue. All the little details really make it wonderful, from the layered look and the stripes to the buttons so nicely textured. These designers have really spoiled us!

Nail note of the night: it's another Aloha Fair gift, a HUD with 10 floral patterns from Kitty's Claws, a very appropriate and fun name for a designer of Slink manicures. As for my jeans in the last 2 photos, they are a free gift (a Midnight Mania oopsie apparently) from TLB The Little Bat, set out in front of the Midnight Manias. You know that means I'm gonna suggest you click said MM boards, hehe, and check the 4 lucky boards on the floor. It's a great place to explore for gifts, bargains, and just great fashions in general.

I am planning on going Premium in SL soon, but I have been trying to make heads or tails of the info about the 512sqm tier and what can be done with it if you opt out of the Linden offered home...the few people I've talked to who are premium already weren't sure either. I'd ideally like to either buy or rent a parcel, depending on the details. I am hoping my current landlord replies soon, as a landowner in SL already I'm confident that she'll have some answers but with my luck she's probably on vacation this week or something. If anyone knows anything, please feel free to leave a comment! Meanwhile I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Aloha Fair:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Sweet Temptations Camden Pants & Denim Vest  $0L Aloha Fair Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: SHEY - Keska Sport Pants & Top  $0L Aloha Fair Gift

Photo 3:
Silk Dreams Joy Bikini - Emerald  $0L Aloha Fair Gift

Photo 4:
Shirt Left: *Stars*Fashion* Top with frills  $0L Aloha Fair Gift
Shirt Right: *Stars*Fashion* July Gift I  $0L Aloha Fair Gift
Shoes: ~Pinks Flavia Shoe Box - Pink Flowers (Slink High)  $0L Aloha Fair Gift
Jewelry: Graffitiwear Pink Double Hair Flower & Bracelet  $0L Aloha Fair Gift

Photo 5:
Shirt: BN designs Sheila Blue  $0L Aloha Fair Gift


Nails: Kitty's Claws: Florals (Slink fingernails/toenails)  $0L Aloha Fair Gift

Jeans photo 4/5: !TLB - Darling Jeans/Grey  $0L Free Gift in front of MM Boards

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ami - Gingers at ~uber~
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Kendra GG APRIL CL Tan
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

No comments:

Post a Comment