Friday, July 10, 2015

More Body Art Hunt Treasures

Hiya everyone! I have some final glimpses of the Body Art Hunt to share with you before I move on to another terrific hunt :) I have enjoyed the treasures I have found and am very grateful to the generous designers (as I always am) for participating.


The first prizes I am sharing with you are the piercings and the skin. As you can see there are two different piercings, both from Glint, and on the left I'm wearing both the Battleshield lip ring with snakebite, along with the Double lip side piercings with metal studs. On the right, just the battleshield lip ring with snakebite. The skin is our gift from 7 Deadly Skins and is called Mabelie, includes a regular and a no cleavage version along with appliers for phatazz, Slink hands/feet, and Tango. I love the dramatic cat eye liner, and the skin tone is very pretty along with the neutral glossy lips.


What striking eyes and lips! They are all found in the prize from Pin Me Down, you get a pair of blue mesh eyes and violet mesh eyes (the mesh aspect is what allows me to wear one of each to show you both colors) along with the system versions, plus a bonus of the bold lipstick (tattoo layer) that matches the violet eyes perfectly.


Another beautiful fantasy style makeup is our prize from Deluxe Body Factory, with that amazing butterfly design. Its name is Emma Carnival Makeup, and the tattoo layer has the same design on each side so you have two 'good sides' when you wear this :) I love the colors, too!


For 10 amazing eyeshadow looks, you need to find the prize at Zibska! They are offering us a very generous set of eyeshadow looks in a wide variety of color combinations, from left to right I am showing #02, 04, and 06 I randomly chose. You can see that it's not completely sheer but partly, as the dramatic liner from my skin is peeping through in varying amounts on each. Good news for my mesh loving readers, this includes appliers for Lelutka and TMP.


Our last glimpse is a lovely tattoo from Tenjin, called Fancy Flower Tattoo. I am showing the fresh but it also comes in a faded version, and along with the system tattoo layers you will also find Maitreya and Omega appliers in the gift. 

No nail note of the night since they aren't shown, and I am wearing the same marketplace freebie bikini as yesterday's blog since it worked so well for showing tattoos :) Such a striking pattern! You know by now that I love heading over to the marketplace for random gifts, so I was pleased but not surprised to find this beauty there.

Hoping you're all having a wonderful day/evening, and sending magical magpie hugs tl each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Body Art Hunt:

Photo 1:
Piercings: .:Glint:. Battleshield lip piercings  $0L
Left: Battleshield lip ring with snakebite & Double side lip piercings with metal studs
Right: just the Battleshield lip ring with snakebite

Photo 2:
Eyes/Lipstick: Pin Me Down PMD Dance  $0L

Photo 3:
Makeup: Deluxe Body Factory [DBF] Emma Carnival Makeup  $0L

Photo 4:
Eyeshadows: Zibska ~ Celia Carnivale 02, 04, 06 of 10 included  $0L

Photo 5:
Tattoo: Tenjin Fancy Flower Tattoo - Fresh (Faded also included)  $0L

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Mabelie  $0L

Bikini: Kona Kini Freebie- Oriental Silk  $0L Marketplace

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Delphine - gingers
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment