Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Mix

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a wide variety of magpie treasures to share, no real theme or common thread other than freebies with a dollarbie thrown in. If you'd like to see how to look like a million lindens for a single linden or less, here we go!

Sometimes I fall into the trap of equating pants with casual, but this striking outfit from LUZ (Luziefee) is a terrific reminder that a pants outfit can be classy and elegant. This is a subscriber gift for June/July, and it is always refreshing to be on a mailing list that doesn't take up a precious group slot. The top is named Coco Top marsala, and the pants are Hazelle Leggings.

This is a great find for the summer, short and sweet with nautical stripes. You can win this from the lucky chair at Sugar Button Boutique if your initial comes up (there are 4 chairs so plenty of other prizes as well) and the name is Scoop neck Dress "Ahoy there" in blue.

Here is a fantastic Midnight Mania prize from Jinx, whose board changes everyday so while I can't be sure when this will be offered again but I can be sure that something great is always up for slaps :) This prize includes the dress shown in standard mesh sizes, the shoes for Slink high feet, and the attachment with 4 lovely butterflies to flap softly around your head. You can easily leave them off, but they are a fun addition.

If you are looking for something more casual, I highly recommend a trip to Wicked where you can find this charming dollarbie prize from the Around The Grid in 80 Days Hunt. You get the pretty striped tank top (check out the cute wooden beads on the straps!) and cuffed jeans, each in standard mesh sizes. While you're there, be sure to click the mini-mania board and check the 2 lucky chairs, so many goodies to be had!

Back to something fancier, and this time it's a marketplace freebie find...this is BLOKC Draped Grecia Dress in Gold, and comes in your usual mesh sizes. The draping is lovely, and I really like the color as well. It drapes fairly low in the back, so between that and the flash of skin in the front where the hem drapes upward, this is a fairly sexy dress! You should definitely take it to a club or somewhere fancy and show it off :)

Nail note of the night: I went with a great little HUD from the marketplace that I've blogged before, a free gift from Over The Moon. Hair note: I finally squeezed my way into Uber and snagged this amaaaazing new hair from Truth (yes, I am aware that I'm an addict, LOL) for $200L which is the event price and a discount from their usual $250L price. I love it!! The loose but elegant style will be really useful for blogging since it doesn't hide my clothing or my ears for when I need to show you some earrings, and I think it works for casual or dressy styles. That means you will be seeing it quite a bit here :) Another random note is that I missed having a bit of a smile with a glimpse of teeth showing, so my marketplace gift from Tuli is back.

Well, we made it through another Monday! I've got things to ponder and some research to do, but it wasn't a bad day and I'm feeling cheerful. So I hope you are all having a beautiful day/evening, magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: LUZ - Groupgift June/July 2015  $0L Subscriber Gift

Photo 2:

Dress: Sugar Button Boutique ~SB~ Scoop neck dress- "Ahoy there"- Blue  $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 3:

Outfit: Jinx (DD) Fluttering Butterflies  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Photo 4:

Outfit: WICKED * Nina - Tank Top & Jeans  $1L Around The Grid in 80 Days Hunt Prize

Photo 5:

Dress: BLOKC Draped Grecia Dress GOLD Gift  $0L Marketplace Freebie

Nails: Over The Moon slink fingernails otm  $0L Marketplace Freebie

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ami - Gingers at ~uber~
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Kendra GG APRIL CL Tan
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment