Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hot Summer Nights

Hiya everyone! If you are looking for a small free hunt to work on and find some great prizes, I have a great suggestion for you...the Hot Summer Nights Hunt! Since there are no prize previews on their blog however, I'm happy to share with you a few of the treasures I found :) You will be looking for a little lightning bug that reminds me of the art style of that Bug's Life movie, just look for the example on the signs at each store.


I figured I needed a change of scenery and a beach would be too obvious, plus I didn't run across any bathing suits among the prizes, so I headed to Star Journey and picked a sunset style windlight setting. This fun outfit is the prize from SweetRed's Designs, #3 in the hunt, and is called Donna shorts & top. It is just in system layers and I really like the unlaced styling of the crop top. For my nails I went with one of the Sparkles Burst colors from the gift from Rad Designs, who are #2 in the hunt and offering a fun Slink HUD for us if we find that little glowy cutie.


Such a pretty dress, this is our prize from GRIT (#13) and is simply called Summer Flower Dress. It includes the sunglasses and bangles I'm wearing in the photo, along with a pair of shoes that have prim feet in them and I'm not showing them because I am truly terrible with those feet tinting HUDs. They are very pretty and if you're more handy than I with those tinting HUDs then you'll probably love them :) I really do appreciate when prizes come with full outfits like this, shoes and/or accessories like jewelry that just add a special touch to an already generous gift! For my nails, I chose a style from the HUD from prize #1 Nail It Good! who is the organizer of the hunt. 


For another attractive summery dress, be sure to find our bug friend at Tots R Us Family, #07 in the hunt. You will find inside this sweet mesh dress, playful hair flower, and a pair of flat shoes not shown. I am sporting another color of nails from the HUD mentioned in the first photo, Rad Designs #2. 


I decided to end the night by showing you some sexy lingerie to make for a truly HOT summer night! This jaw-dropping prize from Tiffany Designs is also quite versatile, as you can simply wear the bra and panties and look fantastic, or you can wear any or all of the accessories. Shown are all of the included parts which are the chest piece, right shoulder piece, left hip piece, and the Ariella hat. The shoulder piece has those lovely flowers and the floaty veil, and the hat reminds me of a showgirl so perhaps some fun roleplay? Good news for mesh body wearers, this prize includes appliers for Maitreya and TMP for those beautiful bra and panties.

Instead of a nail note for the night, I have a hair note...I am wearing and quite enjoying the Subscriber gift from Truth hair that was delivered yesterday, it is called Essena and comes with the variety HUD so you can try it in a few choice shades of blondes, brunettes, auburns, and a few fades and even fantasy type colors. If you aren't already a subscriber of theirs, you should be able to join now and click the terminal for a redelivery. It is probably quite overloaded right now though, when people see this great free gift there will be a rush!

Well I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, as I am so far...magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Hot Summer Nights Hunt:

Photo 1:

Outfit: SweetRed's Designs ~ Donna Shorts & Top  $0L Prize #03
Nails: [:Rad Designz:] Slink Sparkles Burst  $0L Prize #02

Photo 2:

Dress: GRIT Summer Flower Dress  $0L Prize #13
Nails: Nail It Good! - Hot Summer Nights-Slink (Belleza also included)  $0L Prize #1B

Photo 3:

Dress: Tots R Us Family - Daisy  $0L Prize #07
Nails: [:Rad Designz:] Slink Sparkles Burst  $0L Prize #02

Photo 4:

Lingerie: Tiffany Designs *TD* Vania with Appliers *Silver  $0L Prize #4
Nails: [:Rad Designz:] Slink Sparkles Burst  $0L Prize #02

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Mabelie  $0L Body Art Hunt Prize

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Essena - variety  $0L Subscriber Gift
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment