Tuesday, July 7, 2015

More Goodies from Kikai Street Fair Hunt

Hiya everyone! I have a few more prizes from the Kikai Street Fair & Ice Cone Hunt to share with you from their delightful cart sale with hidden ice cream cones full of goodies.

First we have a system layer outfit from #11 Prims Boutique, which I'm showing with and without the shirt bottom layer (on an underpants layer) so you can see the waistband lacing. The pants have the same lacing in the back, both at the waist and on the legs, so definitely interesting front and rear views :) The set of bangles on my right wrist is the prize from the cone #01 SugarBaker's, but as a side note there were 2 labeled #01 from different vendors. There is a resize script in the bracelets, but I just shimmied them upward a bit so my hands didn't hide any of them. 

I left the pants on so I could show off a couple of shirts from the hunt, starting with this mesh tee from Alegant with the amazing lion print. This is in cone #08 and I'm looking forward to matching it with a wide variety of bottoms from my inventory.

For another terrific top, you'll want to find cone #24 and the Hearts Galore Crop Top inside. There is no store name on it and no landmark, and unfortunately I don't remember which of the many carts was hiding this beauty. I just know it's going to look fantastic with whichever shorts, pants, or breezy skirt my mood dictates I pair it up with :)

This makes me giggle because upon reflection, it seems my avi is giving me some wicked side-eye for dressing her in a casual outfit with fancy pearls. The colors are nice together though :) The outfit is system layers (no appliers included) from SweetRed's Designs (#15), and I actually have a maxi skirt that I want to wear this top with soon. The pearls are from cone #06, Darkmatter, and are aptly named Cotton Candy. This would be a nice accessory for a wide variety of pastels or brights, or to add a pop of color to a neutral outfit.

Last but certainly not least, if you'd like to feel like a princess or just enjoy feeling fancy, how about this great tiara from #07? Beauty for Fashion has put this beautiful headpiece in their ice cream cone, along with a red rose to hold that will poof a petal when you click it. Just look at those details on the tiara, the diamonds and baby's breath and other assorted tiny flowers!

Nail note of the night: I finally had a spare moment to pick up the Facebook gift from alaskametro, and it's a terrific nautical themed set of mani/pedis that includes Slink, Maitreya, Eve, and Omega HUDs. As with their previous monthly gifts, 'like' their facebook page to be able to click the Special Promotions tab and get your code to take to the store. Just follow the instructions and get a beautiful free gift, doesn't get any better than that!

I'm running a bit late tonight, so I'd better wrap this up with a wish for a wonderful day/evening to everyone, and magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Kikai Street Fair & Ice Cone Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Prims Boutique Caroline outfit #11 $0L
Bracelet: SugarBaker's Street Fair Bangle w/resizer #01  $0L

Photo 2:
Shirt: Alegant Womens LtGrey Tee Lion #08  $0L

Photo 3:
Shirt: Hearts Galore Crop Top #24  $0L

Photo 4:
Outfit: SweetRed's Designs Lynn pants/top  #15  $0L
Necklace: Darkmatter Cotton Candy Pearl Necklace  #06 $0L

Photo 5:
Beauty for Fashion Gift Cone Hunt 07 $0L
Floral Tiara 1 Black


Nails: alaskametro<3 facebook gift - July 2015 "Mariner" nail polish  $0L

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Gretchen - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Smerelda GG May Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment