Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Body Art Hunt Time

Hiya everyone! You know by now how much I enjoy hunts, and the Body Art Hunt is a great one if you're looking for things like creative makeup, tattoos, nails, eyes and more, all for free. For this hunt, you'll be searching each store for a small purple bottle (maybe tattoo ink?) and there are hints on their website. The stores aren't numbered, just listed on the site in alphabetical order, so you can go in any order that you'd like. To show you what I found, I started with a relatively bare skin and am showing a before/after photo, which means they got a bit large, so you'll need to click all of them to see the full size.

First we have eyes from Chop Shop and makeup from {MUA}, compared to the 'before' on the left. Our eyes have system and mesh versions included, and are called Graffiti, a wild pretty mixture of pinks and blues. The makeup is system tattoo layers, the full set is shown but they included also just the lips and just the eyes if you wish to wear one or the other alone. The lips made a very dramatic difference in the size appearance of my own lips, and that contouring even makes the shape look quite different. I would quite enjoy a slightly more subtle version for everyday wear :)

These striking looks are from TAOX and are called El Dia De La Muerte, honoring the Mexican holiday Day of the Dead. I found myself staring, quite mesmerized by the intricate designs here. I'm wearing the blue and the red, but you also will receive black, orange, pink, and white versions in system tattoo layers along with appliers. One applier was labeled Omega, the other "Da Face", not sure what that means but I hope the information helps :) Meanwhile there is also a men's version that is similar but has a mustache and a few extra spider webs, etc. 

Here we have a glimpse at the prizes from Songbird, which include the snakebite piercings that I'm showing alone on the left, and lacquer lips which I've added the red on the right. There are also blue, green, and purple lips not shown, all on system tattoo layers. They are dark and dramatic, as you can see, and will be fun for a night out!

This is just a glimpse of the many varieties of the goodies included in the generous < nova > prize, filled with lipsticks, eyeliners, and moles. On the left I'm showing the Cassia lipstick 001 (also in color 002, each in a size 'bigger'), Heidi Liner light (also comes in medium and dark), and Jane Moles in medium tinted (also in barely, hard, or soft, and each in tinted or tintable). On the right is Lilly Lipstick 002 (also comes in color 001 and both in 'bigger') with Heidi Liner in dark (I'm not seeing a noticeable difference between the light and dark) and Jane Moles in soft tinted. Also for you applier fans, the lipstick is included on HUDs for Loud Mouth, Nyam Nyam, and Sweet Lips. Whew, that's a lot of goodness packed into one huge prize! Quite frankly I may have had too much fun trying it all on, LOL, loving the perfect nude lips and the sexy red, and those dramatic cat eyes!

I did mention tattoos as being one of the things you may find, and here is a peek at the one from Aberrant. It's called Ouija and comes in faded (left) or fresh (right), on tattoo and underwear layers along with appliers for Maitreya, Slink Physique, and Omega. Side note, I decided to wear a bikini I blogged here for the sake of privacy, hehe, and will probably do so again tomorrow for other tattoos :) Maybe I'll find something pretty on the marketplace so I'm showing you something completely new, who knows...

I know that was a lot of big photos, and for someone who never takes selfies in RL (I think I've only ever taken one!) I sure had to take a ton of my avi, it was amusing in a way. There is no nail note of the night because you can't see them in any photos, hehe, but I will be showing you the nails I found in the hunt pretty soon :) Meanwhile, I am wishing each and every one of you a day/evening filled with joy, and sending magpie hugs to all!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Body Art Hunt:

Photo 1:
Eyes: [!Chop Shop!] !CS! Graffiti (mesh and system versions) $0L
Makeup: {MUA} MakeUp Set- Cherry (Full shown, lips/eyes also separate)  $0L

Photo 2:

Makeup: TAOX - Face Tattoo Makeup El Dia De La Muerte  $0L

Photo 3:

Lipstick/Piercings: ~SongBird~ Lacquer Lips and Simple Snakebite Piercing $0L

Photo 4:

Makeup: < nova > BAH Hunt Gifts $0L

Photo 5:

Tattoo: a b e r r a n t// Ouija Tattoo faded/fresh $0L

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Delphine - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nana Tan Nat CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment