Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Free Dove Hunt- Iconica

Hiya everyone! Another great hunt at Free Dove is for 10 gifts from [Iconica], there are 8 pairs of shoes pictured on the sign at Free Dove and 2 special gifts also hidden in tiny [i] logos that seem to blend into everything remarkably well. With a lot of careful searching and help from my amazing partner Xan who truly has a knack for finding hunt objects, I have a wonderful post full of prizes to share!

First off, in order to avoid being nearly naked, I couldn't resist putting on the cozy looking special prize #1 (the ladies' gift is special #1, mens' is in #2) of their Crushed Velvet Winter Shift in Blue. It's cold here in RL tonight so that looks extra appealing, and I can't decide between jeans, leggings, tights, or just as is for my legs. Good news for mesh body fans: this comes in a slew of sizes including 5 regular, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes. The shoes are prize #1 and are called Basic Pumps - Slink High - Metal titanium. They do have a bit of shimmer to them, great color and simple style to go with half my wardrobe or more :)

Perhaps you'd like to show off a bit more of your feet, well prize #6 will do that trick delightfully. These are Bi-Level Party Pumps in Blue, and also come in a Belleza version along with the Slink High shown above. I notice the pinky toes aren't even in the strap at all, and that amused me because my right pinky toe is my injured one and that's the only way I'd be able to wear shoes right now other than my nice wide sneakers. I'm not a foot person really, but these are sexy!

If you are still wearing your Slink high or Belleza feet and decide you'd rather go with a deep rich green, this hunt has got you covered there too. Meet prize #8, Jewel Stilettos, which I am delighted to show from the front and sides so you can see the subtle peep toe and pretty open back with lovely bow wrapping it all up. I am a big fan of this one, too!

Now it's no secret that I have a fondness for the Slink Mid feet, as I was one who always looked for kitten heels before Slink revolutionized our SL footwear. So it goes without saying that I was excited to see that Iconica was offering a pair for Slink Mid as one of the prizes this month :) These are #4 and called Floral Kitty, so they may have been thinking of a kitten heel as well. This is a fun print to wear with a solid color outfit to liven it up, or anything your mood draws you to, really.

For this pair of boots, we ditch all the mesh feet and go old school, hehe, with some unrigged mesh platform knee boots from prize #7. I think brown is a great neutral for this time of year, or when you're just not feeling like wearing yet another pair of black shoes/boots. I love black, wear it all the time in RL, but usually with something in a different color to break it up. Recently in SL, I realized at a set of lucky boards I was the only one of 13 avatars not dressed in ALL black, that's pretty mind-boggling and made me really want to explore more colors in my SL daily wear.

No nail note of the night as I simply went with a French mani/pedi from the Slink HUD that comes with the hands/feet, easy peasy and my nails weren't really the focus tonight anyhow. I am proud of myself for resisting the urge to title this Tuesday Shoesday, heehee, because I am that goofy but I wanted to highlight the source of the goodies.

Tomorrow is a busy one for me, a belated Christmas gathering with a different branch of the family tree which is actually chosen family rather than blood relations. I'm not used to eating as early as I will be, but the company will make it all worthwhile. I hope all of you find something to make you smile, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt- [Iconica]:

Photo 1:
Top: [i] Crushed Velvet Winter Shift Blue $0L Prize Special #1
Shoes: [i] Basic Pumps - Slink High - Metals Titanium $0L Prize #1

Photo 2:
Shoes: [i] Bi-Level Party Pumps - Blue (Slink/Belleza Versions) $0L Prize #6

Photo 3:
Shoes: [i] Jewel Stilettos (Slink/Belleza Versions) $0L Prize #8

Photo 4:
Shoes: [i] Floral Kitty SLINK (MID Feet) Gift $0L Prize #4

Photo 5:

Boots: [i] Platform Knee Boots Unrigged Brown $0L Prize #7

Hair: Magika [01] Shimmer
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment