Monday, January 25, 2016

Snowy Monday Hunt Prizes

Hiya everyone! I am still in my winter wonderland, about 2 feet of snow, so I'm considering relaxing on an SL beach later to get in a warmer mindset :) First though I of course have some hunt goodies to show you, from the Hunt For Your Inner Slut, their round 13 whose theme is Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. There are plenty of male prizes in this hunt too, it's definitely not just for the ladies. Let's see what I have to show you tonight...


First up, I am wearing the Don't Panic Costume from #029 Fabulash. Xan let me know (thanks again as always, Xan!!) that this is a Trillian costume from aboard a ship, and was played by Zooey Deschanel. It includes the mesh shirt and shorts each in standard sizes plus several mesh body versions, the glasses I'm wearing, socks (system layer and Omega HUD), and boots for standard avatar feet. The male prize by the way is a towel for a very *ahem* specific part of his body. 'Nuff said? My friend in the right panel is prize #024 from Deceitful Innocence, their Marvin the Paranoid Robot who chatters in local chat when clicked. He's not the most cheery companion, but I've had worse ;) Plus he's so cute!


Fi's Creations is #038 in our hunt path, and their prize is the delightful Hitchhiker's Pyj which comes in standard sizes and works best with default avatar feet. I love footie pajamas, and hearts, so big thumbs up from me. And how cute are those patches on the butt? I need that heart eyes emoji in here!


#049 in the hunt is American Hunni, and they have provided a very generous complete outfit for our prize. This is Galaxy Hiker, and includes the outfit (single mesh piece for top and pants) in standard fitmesh sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, and slink versions. Also included you will find the pearl clutch shown, the matching Slink high peep toes, and even an Omega HUD with 5 nail choices! I am wearing the one that reminded me most of the pattern on the pants, but the options are all so pretty that I expect to get a great deal of use from the nail HUD with other outfits as well.


My last look of the night is a sexy little number, prize #008 by OMG! Inc. It's called Slither Snakeskin Dress and comes with a HUD featuring 8 texture choices, 3 of which are shown above. There are plenty of colors to suit any mood, and while I usually gravitate towards purple I am thinking that gold looks really sharp too :) There was a great silvery shade as well...who am I kidding, they're all wonderful options.

No nail note of the night, as you already know what I used in photo #3 since it was part of the prize, and the other pics I am sporting the Slink default HUD again :) It makes my life so much easier some days.

I hope you are all having a good start to your week, and staying safe and warm (or cool, depends where you are...) as I am trying to do. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Hunt For Your Inner Slut Hunt:

Photo 1:

Outfit: ::Fabulash:: Don't Panic Costume - Female $0L Prize #029
Robot: Deceitful Innocence Marvin The Paranoid Robot Chatter $0L Prize #024

Photo 2:

Pajamas: Fi's Creations - The Hitchhiker's Pyj $0L Prize #038

Photo 3:

Outfit: American Hunni AH HYIS 13 Galaxy Hiker $0L Prize #049

Photo 4:

Dress: OMG! Inc. Slither Snakeskin Dress $0L Prize #008

Hair: TRUTH Delphine - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sahra GG GEN 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment