Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Midweek Luck and Manias

Hiya everyone! Right now I am between free gridwide hunts to share, so I decided to share some more lucky board wins and Midnight Mania prizes from Nala Design. You need a group tag to click all of those boards, lucky and MM, but the group is free to join and offers a lot of great rewards, as you can see. The prizes are generally full outfits with shoes and sometimes jewelry, which can make getting dressed so much easier. Let's take a look, shall we?

Our first look is just so charming, a fantastic look for browsing stores across the grid. It's called Cleo Shopping Day, and that's exactly what it puts me in mind of with the cute purse and smart glasses. Not only are those included, but the Mary Jane style shoes for Slink high are as well. The coat dress comes in standard mesh sizes, and that ribboned belt with the sweet bow is a great touch. This is one of the 3 prizes currently on the Midnight Mania boards at Nala Design, free group tag needed.

This outfit is great for days I want to look put together, but just casual enough to be versatile. I prefer not to do my gridwide hunting or 7 Seas fishing in a ball gown ;) So an ensemble like ND Helena Gold above is perfect for making one of my average SL days feel chic. If you are one of the Midnight Mania clickers before this locks down, you will receive the lovely peplum top and neutral capris each in standard mesh sizing, along with the gold Slink high shoes.

Another generous Midnight Mania prize can be seen above, this being the Alejandra Black outfit. It starts with the alluring silhouette of the dress, with its delicately flared sleeves, in 5 mesh sizes. It continues with the included shoes for Slink high, two different bracelets for the right wrist (both shown), and even a pretty matching ring for the right hand. Be sure to click this board before midnight and tell your friends!

How about a couple of Lucky Board prizes? This is ND Silvia White Flower, a modern take on a hippie style outfit from their group-only lucky boards. It includes the sassy dress in standard sizes, and matching boots in 3 sizes that worked with my Slink high feet but will work fine without any special feet as well. Also we receive some playful cat eye sunglasses, earrings, necklace, the bracelet for our right wrist, and ring for our left hand that covers 4 knuckles. Wear it all, wear just your favorite parts, have fun with this one as I surely will.

One last look for the night, this is also a lucky board prize (free group tag needed) called ND Miss Dalia and I think of as delicately sexy. The cardigan and mini skirt each come in 5 mesh sizes, and also included you will find the shoes for Slink high, a great set of bangles for the right wrist, and matching heart earrings, necklace, and ring for the right hand. I'm sure you have noticed by now that I love the inclusion of all this fun jewelry :) All you have to do is join the free group and wait for your initial to show up, it's that simple.

No nail note of the night as I have gone with the default Slink HUD for simplicity. I do have a hair note tonight though, as I saw the gallery for the Seasons Story and fell for this adorable updo by MINA hair. The name is Louisa, I went with the light reds but there are several other color sets (5 shades per set I believe) and I am very pleased with my purchase. I'm rationalizing it as an early RL birthday present to myself ;) I will have a houseguest arriving tomorrow and staying the weekend, so my blog posts might be smaller but I will try to post something each day. Magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Lucky Board/Midnight Mania Prizes from Nala Design:

Photo 1:
Outfit: ND *Cleo* Shopping Day $0L Midnight Mania Prize (Group Needed)

Photo 2:
Outfit: ND *Helena*Gold $0L Midnight Mania Prize (Group Needed)

Photo 3:
Outfit: ND_*Alejandra Black* $0L Midnight Mania Prize (Group Needed)

Photo 4:
Outfit: ND *Silvia White Flower * $0L Lucky Board Prize (Group Needed)

Photo 5:

Outfit: ND_*Miss Dalia* $0L Lucky Board Prize (Group Needed)

Hair: MINA - Louisa - Light red (Seasons Story Event)

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sahra GG GEN 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment