Thursday, January 21, 2016

Black or White and Hot All Over

Hiya everyone! I hope today has been good to all of you, and that anyone in the area of the USA that's about to get slammed with snow is nice and prepared. As for me, I am stocked up on yummy food and ready to spend a lot of time online :) I have more Black or White 2 hunt treats to show you all, so let's have some peeks.

This luxurious gown is our prize from Kitty Shape Wears, #23 and this is from the black path. The Black Shimmering Satin Gown is provided in standard sizing plus Belleza, Slink, and Maitreya versions for a great fit. 

The white path prize from Kitty Shape Wears is another beauty, this time a bit more casual. Their White Polka Dot Dress is provided in 4 sizes (small, medium, large, and extra large) and is a rather loose style so that should be good for many of us. It makes me long for spring!

Cheeky Parrot Boutique is #25 in the hunt path, and I showed you their black prize yesterday...tonight I get to share their white path hunt prize which is their Marlee Dress. This is another one that makes me think of spring, not the colors so much as the mini halter style. All this needs is a hot pair of earrings or cute purse and we're ready to hit a club!

One Love Too is a fairly new store to me, but I had seen them in a prior hunt I believe. I'm pleased that they are taking part in this hunt, as they provide both male and female prizes for each path (as plenty of the other stores do) which makes it more worth Xan's efforts to help me out :) This is the white path prize, the lovely White Pencil Dress, in 5 fitmesh sizes along with Belleza, Slink, and Maitreya versions. Your favorite guy (or mAlt) can enjoy a matching white pullover shirt with long sleeves.

One last look of the night, we have the One Love Too black path prize for ladies, their Leather LBD. We all need a little black dress for every occasion, and this sexy leather one has an alluring belt just beneath the bust for added interest. The male gift is a matching leather jacket, with a HUD to turn off the turtleneck beneath. I think with the turtleneck off, a modest busted gal could get away with wearing it as well.

I might be going to an Amish market tomorrow since the usual Saturday farmers market is probably going to be canceled due to the weather, then there is my usual Friday dinner with my parents :) All in all it should be enjoyable, and I hope you all have a good one as well. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Black or White 2 Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: Kitty Shape Wears ::KSW:: Black Shimmering Satin Gown $0L Hunt Prize #23 Black Path

Photo 2:

Dress: Kitty Shape Wears ::KSW:: White Polka Dot Dress $0L Hunt Prize #23 White Path

Photo 3:

Dress: Cheeky Parrot Boutique ~CPB~ B&W Hunt White Path - Marlee Dress $0L Hunt Prize #25

Photo 4:
Dress: One Love Too ~(OLT)~ White Pencil Dress $0L Hunt Prize #26 White Path

Photo 5:

Dress: One Love Too ~(OLT)~ Leather LBD $0L Hunt Prize #26 Black Path

Nails: B Barbie Style (BBS) B&W White Hunt Nails $0L Hunt Prize #10 White Path

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kasimire [Browns] Gacha for Epiphany
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sahra GG GEN 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment