Friday, January 1, 2016

Peace On Earth For 2016

Hiya everyone! I realized there were several prizes from the Peace On Earth 8 Hunt that I never showed you yet, and now seemed like the perfect time before I get started with other hunts :) There are eight days remaining to find these prizes, which is plenty of time and well worth it.

First look of the night, we have this dramatic gown and backpiece from Topazia in a lovely soft blue shade. You'll definitely need to click the photo to see it better. The Hope Gown comes in standard mesh sizes with an attached band that looks like a choker, and the spine attachment is separate so I have shown it with and without. This is oddly appropriate for me today, as I have lived my whole life near Philadelphia and it reminds me of the Mummers Parade that takes place every New Year's Day. Backpieces like that would be feathered and sequined in the parade though :) This prize is #15 in the hunt path.

For something a bit more casual and suited to the colder weather, be sure to visit RAYNE and find their globe which is #25 to claim their Harmony orange dress. It comes in the usual mesh sizes, and has the eye-catching asymmetrical hem with ruffle that I enjoy so.

I must admit, while I really do like this dress, the first thing it made me think of is a pokeball! I don't even know much about Pokemon but that's where my geeky little mind went ;) This is our gift from Ashbury (#45), their Amia Camisole dress, with matching scarf. The dress comes in 5 standard and 5 fitmesh sizes plus versions for Slink, Belleza, and Maitreya, and the scarf is included in 3 sizes. As for my gorgeous bracelet, that is our prize from #03 Zuri Rayna, with its very delicate hint of sparkle (think bling modernized and reduced to a mere shimmer) slightly visible in the closer view. There is something so elegant about pearls, too, and peace signs are always welcomed in my SL and RL.

Hasi`s offers us a generous gift for this hunt, their prize #72 includes the top and skirt on the left in standard fitmesh sizes along with Belleza, Maitreya and Slink sizes for each, plus a bonus sweater shown on the left in standard sizes. You could pair these pieces as I have shown, or with anything in your inventory that you prefer since they are quite versatile. I need to find a pair of hot pink jeans to wear with that bonus sweater!

My last look of the night is another fully loaded prize, this being a quite generous gift from ALB, #53 in the hunt. We have the beautiful gown shown in several mesh sizes, the wings with and without resizer, necklace, earrings, chest piece, headpiece, and shoes in sizes for Belleza, Slink, and TMP. Whew, that's a lot! Somehow I managed to miss putting on the earrings before taking the main photos, so I was sure to put them on for the closer view. There you can see the amazing details of the necklace as well, and the floral center of the chest piece. You could wear this so many ways, just by choosing the parts that fit your mood and where you're wearing it, and you will look breathtaking no matter what.

Nail note of the night: in all of tonight's photos I am wearing our hunt prize from #32 TASHI, their lovely Let It Snow nails which come in HUDs for Slink, Omega, and Belleza. Each has 5 designs, all blue with varying snowy patterns, mix and match or pick your favorite of the moment. 

I am running late tonight, and with a busy day tomorrow I'm hoping the same doesn't happen again but well, no guarantees ;) I hope your year is off to a great start, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Peace On Earth 8 Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: TOPAZIA-  hope gown for POE8 $0L Prize #15

Photo 2:

Dress: RAYNE Harmony, orange $0L Prize #25

Photo 3:

Dress: [ASHBURY] Amia Camisole Dress & Skinny Scarf $0L Prize #45
Bracelet: Zuri Rayna- Peace on Earth Bracelet-Hunt Item $0L Prize #03

Photo 4:

Outfit: Hasi`s POE Hunt Gift $0L Prize #72

Photo 5:

Outfit: ALB CHRISTMAS ANGEL 2015 - POE8 Hunt by AnaLee Balut $0L Prize #53

Nails: TASHI Let It Snow Belleza/Omega/Slink HUDs $0L Prize #32

Hair: TRUTH Felicity - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment