Sunday, January 17, 2016

Black or White Hunt gifts

Hiya everyone! I am excited that a new free gridwide hunt, the Black or White 2 Hunt, is underway. You get to double your fun as each store has hidden 2 prizes, the easier White path and the more mysterious Black path. My belief with these hunts is that if you follow the hints provided and look around carefully, you can conquer them all :) Also I feel that teamwork helps, for which I am eternally grateful to Xan for being a terrific partner in every sense of the word. You can see prize previews on the blog, and I get to spend a few days showing you one of my favorite ways to wear each of the generous prizes I've found.

First we have this gorgeous gown from Fi's Creations, the amazing organizer of the hunt by the way. This is their Black path prize, a full length slender strapless gown with a dark frill at the hem. The polka dots are intriguing because I usually find them more associated with casual wear, this just proves they can be elegant as well.

The playful polka dots make another appearance on the White path prize from Fi's Creations, this time hanging out on a peplum skirt beneath a darling bow. While this dress is also strapless, the shorter length gives it a different feel, not exactly casual but not ultra formal either. Like their other gift, this comes in standard mesh sizes for a nice fit.

Head on over to the second store in the hunt path, Lindy's Designs, and you can find this great dress for the White path and shoes for the Black path! They look great together, but could also be paired with other things if you prefer. The pattern on the dress is mesmerizing, isn't it? 

Store #03 in the hunt path(s) is Euphoria Couture, and they have this fun pants set for their Black path prize. Its name is Coeur d'Alene, and it includes the crop jacket and high waist pants in 5 sizes each, along with the Slink flat shoes (so cute in the matching print!) and a pair of earrings that I could have sworn I added....*scratches head*...sorry about that, they are in the box though and I'm sure they match the outfit as nicely as the shoes.

My final look of the night is the White path prize from #03 Euphoria Couture, their exquisite Billings gown with matching necklace and shoes. I can't even begin to express how much I love this delicate butterfly design on the back, so glamorous! The necklace is a stunner too, with that same soft dove grey tint as the gown. It's pretty mind-boggling to realize that this is a FREE hunt gift.

Nail note of the night: these soft shades of white on my nails are all from a hunt prize as well, B Barbie Style who are #10 in the hunt have provided a set of 4 different designs on HUDs for Slink and Omega. This is their White path prize, you'll just have to stay tuned for the Black path prize :)

My day started out well but went downhill once I got home, I am not feeling my best so this post is rather later than usual. I do apologize for that, some days the spirit is willing...you get the idea ;) I would have missed it if I just said okay never mind, no blog tonight. Sending magical magpie hugs to all of you, and I hope you are all having a great weekend!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Black or White 2 Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: Fi's Creations - Black Hunt Gift $0L Hunt Gift #01 Black Path

Photo 2:

Dress: Fi's Creations - White Hunt Gift $0L Hunt Gift #01 White Path

Photo 3:
Dress: Lindy's Designs BOWH3 White Trail $0L Hunt Gift #02 White Path

Shoes: Lindy's Designs Black Trail BOWH3 $0L Hunt Gift #02 Black Path

Photo 4:
Outfit: Euphoria Couture - Black Path - Coeur d'Alene $0L Hunt Gift #03 Black Path

Photo 5:

Outfit: Euphoria Couture - White Path - Billings - White $0L Hunt Gift #03 White Path

Nails: B Barbie Style (BBS) B&W White Hunt Nails $0L Hunt Gift #10 White Path

Hair: TRUTH Tymber - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sahra GG GEN 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment