Saturday, January 9, 2016

Hilly Haalan Group Gifts

Hiya everyone! I finally interpreted a mostly illegible note I'd written myself the other morning after 12 straight hours online (the eyes and hands are no longer sharp by then it seems) and was excited to remember what I wanted to remind myself...go visit Hilly Haalan and join their free group, claim lots of free gifts! That's worth remembering :)


Our first look is a sexy shirt dress, the Sonia Dress, in a rich silky grey with some buttons left undone at both top and bottom. This is a flexible style, as you could wear it as is and look terrific, or you could layer it with things like a tank top, leggings, jeans...make it more casual. There are no wrong answers, just looks that suit your personal style best.


I really enjoy the color and style of this lovely gift, the Bea Dress in a delicious raspberry color. It has lot of straps to provide glimpses of skin, very alluring as is the slightly flared skirt.


Another stunner, this is the Nina Dress with its striking design and playful cutouts. As you can see, the back view is as impressive as the front :)


Perhaps you need something a bit more suited for chilly weather, this terrific gift of their Cathy Coat and Jeans should certainly do the trick :) The top is so pretty with its peplum hem and delicate pattern that reminds me of dandelions, and the neutral jeans keep the dressy feel.


One last look, the flirty Jenna Dress in a swirl of glimmering black with just a hint of draping at the neckline. This dress needs to be taken dancing! I think the most I'd add is something simple as an accessory, perhaps some small earrings or a bangle bracelet.

Nail note of the night: I greatly enjoyed picking up the newest group gift from Nail Me! earlier, a set called Disco! with 3 choices of texture (silver, gold, or a mixture of silver and gold glitters) and appliers for Slink, Maitreya, and Omega. The group is free to join, so you can enjoy this beauty on a budget as well :)

My day has been better than expected, from the new Amish market (more goodies than should be allowed in one building) to my usual haunt being as fun as always. My houseguest isn't as irritating as usual, so despite some awkwardness I feel less stressed than I expected. I hope all of you had a great start to your weekend, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Hilly Haalan:

Photo 1:
Dress: [hh] GROUP GIFT Sonia Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [hh] GIFT Bea Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [hh] GIFT Nina Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: [hh] GIFT Cathy Coat & Jeans $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:

Dress: [hh] GROUP GIFT Jenna Dress $0L Group Gift

Nails: {Nail Me!} Nail Appliers - Disco! $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Hair: Magika [01] Safe
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Virginia Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment