Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Twisted End Game Rewards

Hiya everyone! So let's say you complete the Twisted Hunt Fall 2016 and move onto the challenging End Game (landmark provided at the end, I am NOT linking it here and all credits below reflect the main stores of the gift givers) through mysterious mazes...you are probably wondering what happens when you complete the end game. You will wind up in a room with special rewards for free, and a wall packed with amazing gachas in case you are feeling extra lucky at that point. Tonight I am showing you just a small sampling of the many rewards for completing this mighty task, as an inspiration to persist.


This first look is our gorgeous prize from LOMO by IBAN, which is provided in several mesh sizes including standard, a fitted, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Slink Physique. I didn't even initially pick up on how sheer the material is until I realized my panties are visible from behind on the right, good thing I was wearing them :) In case you're wondering, those are the ones from the Slink Physique HUD (the one included with the body itself) where you can choose black, red, or white, and I had chosen the white. 


I wore that dress to have a fun little barbecue, hehe, roasting some of those torturous cubes!! This is the reward from Grogo's Gadgets, simply named Cube BBQ Divination, and it has a land impact of 10. Upon sitting, it will offer to attach something to your avi, that is the stick so click 'yes'. I included a closer view of the roasted cube from it, which is starting to look like a marshmallow on one side there. This is a great way to celebrate having conquered all those cubes!


Lilith's Den has provided this Chakra Pyramid as their end game prize in 3 different versions. I am wearing the AFK Attachment here, and peacefully meditating while floating above one of the cubes. The other two are rezzable, and one seems to have a built in sit pose like this while the other did not. The glass is slightly tinted, and I couldn't help but admire the texture of the woodwork as well.


It is absolutely an accomplishment to get through the entire Twisted hunt and then through the end game, so you deserve this shirt from Roped Passions too! This is the (RP) Divination Womens Survivor Shirt, but never fear; there is a mens version as well. This is included in standard mesh sizes, and I love the design on the back. I wore this with my oft-used Delizio jeans from the Marketplace, details in credits.


I was also quite pleased to see a reward from Rad Designs, because you know I love when my nails get to play dress-up and they can always be counted on for creative mani/pedis. This is their Misty Night HUD and it works for Slink, Omega, and Maitreya, offering 6 colors of the eye-catching pattern that does indeed look like mist in the dark. 

Just to reiterate, I have linked each prize to the creator's main stores, not to the secret location of the end game, because that wouldn't be a very good way to keep the location secret ;) Seriously, I do not advocate cheating and I know that many people worked very hard to provide this challenge to those who appreciate it, and I am grateful that they did. Okay, just wanted to say that, not to lecture anyone but to explain how I linked the credits tonight and why. I hope you're all having a great week so far, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Twisted Hunt Fall 2016 End Game:

Photo 1:
Dress: LOMO by [ IBAN ] End Gift THF MESH DRESS LOREL $0L End Game Gift

Photo 2:
BBQ: Grogo's Gadgets Cube BBQ Divination $0L End Game Gift

Photo 3:
Pyramid: Lilith's Den - Chakra Pyramid - AFK ATTACHMENT $0L End Game Gift

Photo 4:
Shirt: Roped Passions (RP) Divination Womens Survivor Shirt $0L End Game Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: [:Rad Designs:] Misty Night HUD $0L End Game Gift

Pants Photo 4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kera [light blondes] Gacha
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. March 2016 GG Patricia Tan 
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Tender Eyes - Magic (L)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment