Friday, September 30, 2016

More HYIS Prizes

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more HYIS 15 (Hunt for Your Inner Slut 15) prizes to show you, a free gridwide hunt whose current round's theme looks to be Back To School although with a grown up twist. There are around 40 participants this round so plenty of golden cocks to be found, hints and all SLurl's are on their website so be sure to give that link a poke.


I had fun with these prizes, starting with the full outfit from Crash Academy. They share the building with Waffles' Babygirl whose prize I blogged yesterday, so even though they aren't consecutive in the hunt path, you might as well find both prizes while you're there :) This is their {CS} Crash Academy Uniform, consisting of the top, skirt, stockings, and even the matching sneakers. The crop top and skirt each include a slew of sizes (standard, Venus, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine) while the stockings are an Omega applier. The sneakers can be resized and I left my Slink High feet on, just had to adjust the sneakers down a bit but the size was just fine. The phone I am holding on the left is our hunt prize from Tiffany's 5th Avenue, their fun Galaxy SL7 SmartPhone. A takeoff on the Galaxy S7, the front says Samsang and has some icons on it that your avi can tap away on, and it has a built in hold pose. The big mystery now is what I'm doing there with my phone time...am I innocently playing Pokemon Go, or might I be sending some racy pictures to Xan? :)


This adorably playful outfit is our prize from styled@random, called 'Nice Pants' Womens Tank and it made me giggle. In addition to the tank top in an impressive array of mesh sizes (standard, Curvy, Fine, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique, Pulpy, Slim, TMP, and Venus) there is also an Omega applier for the cute lacy panties. I know my lighting makes the top hard to read, so allow me to enlighten you (sorry, bad pun) that is says "Nice pants, can I try the zipper?" and now you see why I giggled at it. I will probably wear it with a favorite pair of jeans and go shopping, fishing, or gridwide hunting in it to see if anyone notices.


Freya's Fashions has a mischievous school girl outfit waiting for us in their hidden cock, and it is named Tracy School Girl. She includes the flexi skirt and the tie, along with multi HUDs for the shirt and the stockings. Each HUD has buttons for Omega, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink so nearly every mesh body can have fun with this look.


One last look for the evening, this is from *baci* and is called Back to school - no undies. The pretty plaid may remind lots of us of old school uniforms, but that alluring strapless top is clearly all grown up. The dress comes in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes (5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink) and the hand bag with its cute pencil decoration is included as well. 

I can hardly believe another weekend is upon us already, this week flew by! It seemed slow going in parts, but now looking back I feel like I was just wishing you all a good week ahead. Now I get the privilege of wishing all of you a beautiful weekend, and sending magical magpie hugs to each and every one of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from HYIS15:

Photo 1:

Outfit: {CS} Crash Academy Uniform (HYIS15) $0L Hunt Prize
Phone: Tiffany's 5th Avenue .::T5A::. Galaxy SL7 SmartPhone $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Outfit: styled@random ::s@r:: 'Nice Pants' Womens Tank $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Outfit: Freya's Fashions Tracy School Girl HYIS 15 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:

Outfit: *baci* lu-Back to school no undies $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Trixie - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG AUGUST NATASHA 2016 Tan 
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Juno Eyes - Honey (M)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment