Thursday, September 22, 2016

Dream Weaver

Hiya everyone! Tonight I randomly have the song Dream Weaver in my head, so my title is simply sharing my earworm because I'm generous that way ;) I have another playful selection of Wash Cart Sale bargains to show you, from casual outfits to fun decor. I also have more prizes from the Kiyomizu Hunt Autumn 2016 to share, where all you have to do is find some cleverly hidden ninja kitties to claim the free prizes. Since the hunt has no hints, I would consider it among the more challenging out there but I also believe the prizes are worth the effort. 


My first image shows you some delightful cart sale finds, such as the clothing which is from the *baci* cart. The top is their lu-cross top and includes 5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizes (what I call the lucky 13) and the lu-cross shorts with their cute attached belt are another selection from the cart, 8 fitmesh sizes including Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. The *baci* main store link is here, the cart is directly linked in the credits. On the right, I couldn't resist relaxing on the Cwtch. Indian Summer Scatter Cushions, whose bright and cheerful pile have a land impact of 5 and include 6 comfy single poses. The stones you see are the free gift from the Cwtch. cart, their Zen Stones which include a patterned and plain version, and are copy/mod so you can adjust them, scatter copies out to your heart's content. You can find the Cwtch. main store link here, and the direct link to the cart is in the credits as usual.


If you aren't quite ready to let go of summer and would like a new swimsuit, I found this very alluring Kiersten Swimsuit on the cart of Brandy's Boutique with its bright pops of color and beautiful chains both front and back. I also found the stunning bodysuit on the right, BB Late Night Blues, which I can see being layered under leather pants, or a skirt, peeking out from a jacket...lots of potential there. These and many other outfits are $10L each at the cart, and come in system layers plus a whole variety of appliers: AM Baby Bump, Belleza, Lena, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink. The Brandy's Boutique main store link is here, while the cart's direct location is in the credits at the end.


On the Kiyomizu hunt path, I found the prize at #46 Shop Kero and it immediately got my creative juices flowing. Their pencil skirt dress comes in 8 fitmesh sizes including Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink, but that's not all...there is a HUD with 20 choices (solids, plaids) and 4 buttons down the side for Top, Blouse, Skirt, and Belt plus round buttons at the bottom with < arrows > that can be used to adjust the size of the texture. So the possibilities seem endless, with all the fun ways to tweak this to suit your mood.


One last look of the night, this is our prize from **HEART** which offers clothing and artwork. Prize #56 here is their Pastel Art (Cosmos) Long Cardigan with Top, and comes in 5 fitmesh sizes. The top and sweater are a single combo mesh piece rather than separates, and the colors and style are terrific for the beginning of autumn. I paired it with a marketplace freebie from Delizio that I rely on quite a bit to keep my lower half covered on the blog, hehe, and this is their black jeans among many color choices in the free gift. System layers, Omega appliers, and Maitreya appliers are all provided. 

My houseguest will be arriving any moment, and I am very excited for a busy, fun-filled weekend ahead. I will do my best not to let it interrupt my blogging, particularly when there are still so many Cart Sale treats I wish to show all of you! I hope you are all having the glorious day you deserve, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Top: *baci* lu-cross top $10L Cart Sale
Shorts: *baci* lu-cross shorts $10L Cart Sale
Cushions: Cwtch. Indian Summer Scatter Cushions $10L Cart Sale
Stones: Cwtch. Zen Stones - Free $0L Cart Sale Gift

Photo 2:
Swimsuit Left: Brandy's Boutique BB Kiersten Swimsuit $10L Cart Sale
Outfit Right: Brandy's Boutique BB Late Night Blues $10L Cart Sale

Photo 3:
Outfit: SHOP KERO Pencil Skirt Dress $0L Hunt Prize #46

Photo 4:
Sweater/Top: ***HEART*** PASTEL ART(COSMOS)LongCardigan with Top $0L Prize #56

Pants Photo 4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ami - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG Sept. Angy Tan 
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack



No comments:

Post a Comment