Friday, September 9, 2016

A Twisted Weekend Begins

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am once again sharing some Twisted Hunt Fall 2016 prizes, hoping to show that the hardest hunt in SL is worth the challenge :) You may wind up seeing blue cubes in your sleep, hehe, but the designers have made sure to reward our efforts with wonderful quality prizes. The side hunts this round are quite interesting too, much creativity has gone into them as always and you can tell how much they enjoy themselves.


My first look is courtesy of #55 Nekolicious, and it is their Gypsy Queen outfit. This charmer consists of the mesh top, skirt, and skirt shawl each in 8 fitmesh sizes including Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink, plus the necklace and belly ring you see here. The colors definitely caught my attention, and that fun swirly design on the bodice reminds me of mysterious smoke.


Dramazone is also ready to help you on your journey to being a fortune teller, with their two prizes found at stop #57. The costume is comprised of a mesh bra in 8 fitmesh sizes (Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink included) and the matching skirt in standard mesh sizes, the ginger hair in a rigged and a boobs size, and the headchain which says dollar attached in the name but I don't quite see it. The chain dangling from the bra is a separate attachment as well. On the right, you can see the two parts of the AFK attachment, the globe and the stand. The stand is only visible when you type "afk" in local chat or you don't move/type for 5 minutes. Do not rez this like I did, LOL, it went immediately invisible so I tried again and it poofed again, so I realized my mistake and attached it and typed AFK to find myself among 3 stands >.< You get to learn from my mistakes!


Perhaps you are feeling mystical without wanting the full fortune teller look, something more of an everyday style with an otherworldly touch...if so, find that cube at #61 Nephilim and you can claim this enchanting Fallen - Divine Dress. It comes in 8 fitmesh sizes (Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink included) and there is a wonderful HUD with Type 1, Type 2, and Type 3 each with 5 different color buttons, mainly blues and greens in beautiful gradients. I selected one each, left to right is a random type 1, type 2, and type 3 so you can see the glowy pattern on the skirt changes with each type. I will have a very tough time deciding which design, let alone which color to go with each time I wear this beauty!


One last look of the night, this is our prize from Steel & Ink who are #63 in the hunt. Their lovely Morgana Outfit comes with the top and skirt as a single mesh piece in several fitmesh sizes including Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink, and the matching shoes are also provided in Maitreya and Slink high sizes. Not visible in this photo are the panties courtesy of an Omega HUD, since the front is so short it is a wise idea to have the equivalent of glitch pants. How amazing are these sleeves, and that starry texture? Obviously I am loving this round's theme.

Today was surprisingly hot (in the 90's) but a good day overall, helping my mom celebrate her birthday with our regular Friday dinner together was fun :) My dad had taken her yesterday to a restaurant nearby that focuses on locally sourced seasonal fare, it sounded like they enjoyed it very much. My dad's birthday is later in the month, same day as my grandma (his mother-in-law!) so this is a busy birthday month for my family. I hope you all have a terrific weekend ahead, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Twisted Hunt Fall 2016:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Nekolicious Gypsy Queen $0L Prize #55

Photo 2:
Outfit: Dramazone Twisted Hunt Prize Fortune Teller costume $0L Prize #57
Stand/Crystal Ball: Dramazone Fortune Teller stand & crystal ball $0L Prize #57

Photo 3:
Dress: Nephilim [NM] - Fallen - Divine Dress - THF2016 $0L Prize #61

Photo 4:
Outfit: Steel & Ink S&I Morgana Outfit $0L Prize #63

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Cerys - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Ilenia Tan 
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment