Saturday, August 17, 2024

Gifts from Enchantress

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to the Enchantress store, where you will find many wonderful offers as well as a wall of gifts for the store group. That group is currently free to join, and there are midnight manias and lucky boards available as another benefit of membership. I'm showing you some of the group gifts tonight, and hoping you just might find the perfect look for your weekend.


My first look of the evening is the [Enchantress] Garnet Dress Gift, which caught my eye for a few reasons. One of course is the sexy style with neckline dipped below the navel, plus the lacy bodice. Another is that garnet is my RL birthstone :) The dress fits Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Bimbo, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. There's also a color HUD with 8 great choices, even including a red that is almost as dark as a traditional garnet so I am wearing that on the right above.


Another nice choice for these steamy days of summer is our [Enchantress] Marnie Body group gift. The lace trimmed bodysuit is provided in sizing for Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Signature, Hourglass, Physique, Star, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. Whew! There's also a HUD as I'm sure you can tell, which offers 10 pretty colors for our outfit. The sides are cut rather daringly, so you may need some sort of pasties if sideboob isn't acceptable at your intended destination. I only mention that because I know occasionally I show you things that are a tad bit revealing, and I don't want it to seem like I am encouraging you to break rules at a club or store or whatever, just to wear something you see here :) I often mention adding panties or bras or pasties beneath outfits to provide more modesty, not being a prude but being considerate of people who may not want to see more private parts.


I think the [Enchantress] Averie Dress Gift wants to take us to the tropics, and if so, my bags are already packed and ready to go! Maybe I have that backwards and I want to take it on a tropical vacation? Either way, this strapless mini with scalloped full skirt comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. The HUD has 6 wonderful textures to choose from, each of which has a built in solid colored satin waistband for us that complements the patterns just right.


Next I slipped into the flirty [Enchantress] Iselle Dress Gift. Its slender shoulder straps meet in the back to form a V, similar to the deep neckline in the front. We receive sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Khara, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Lara X, Petite X, Peach, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies, along with a HUD that lets us select from 6 different textures. As always, I deeply appreciate the ability to change the look to suit any mood :) Variety is the spice of (second) life.


My final look of the evening takes a casual turn, thanks to our [Enchantress] Sadie Set Gift. The bra and shorts with panties built in are both included in sizing for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Petite, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies as well as a standard fitted size for each. Then we get to change things up with the HUD, 4 colors each for the bra and panties and 4 denims for the shorts, 2 colors for the belt and 2 metals for the buckles. It can also turn materials on or off, although I'm not sure how the new PBR viewers incorporate materials so that may be only for older viewers. 

Somehow this week felt like it lasted a whole month, anyone else feel that way? I enjoyed dinner at my parents', and I am getting ready to write a shopping list for the housemate to pick up things at the local farmers market in the morning. The weekend looks to be very rainy and a bit stormy at times, so my electricity may not be completely consistent. I have more Enchantress gifts to share, and a few other leads to follow up on soon. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Enchantress:

Photo 1:
Dress: [Enchantress] Garnet Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: [Enchantress] Marnie Body $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [Enchantress] Averie Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [Enchantress] Iselle Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [Enchantress] Sadie Set Gift $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Envy - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment