Friday, August 23, 2024

Helping Haven Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the wonderful Helping Haven Gateway, where you can find all of these looks and dozens more (hundreds?) for free in the Ladies Fashion building. There are 4 floors packed with generous gifts, and all of these are found on the 2nd floor (they count as ground floor then first then second, so go up 2 flights of stairs) since I randomly wandered up there and was drawn to these in particular :) There are so many things to see and do here, I'd suggest giving this landmark to anyone who is new to SL or returning and in need of some guidance. When you land you'll see a teleport pad to bring you to various areas, but I followed the arrows to the freebie area and enjoyed quite a long scenic walk. Look around, enjoy your stay, and tell a friend! No group tag is required to claim these, just click and pay $0L for the most part. A few have vendors that are set up to pay $1L but it is refunded immediately, but again no group tag needed and there is a sign next to those to explain it.


My first look of the night is the it`s me - Lace Dress 1 gift, one of the gifts from a brand that is unfamiliar to me and doesn't seem to have an inworld store at this time. The dress is designed for the Maitreya body, and includes a HUD with 10 pastel colors to choose from. The lace overlay is such a beautiful look, and I think all the soft hues really suit it. 


Next we have another generous gift from the same designer, our it`s me - Ruffle Dress. This one is also made to fit the Maitreya mesh body, and it too includes a color HUD - 6 bold shades :) I really like halter styles and the slender strap on this gives it a delicate feeling, a fun contrast to the darker or brighter colors.


If you are the casual type like me, and want really cute outfits for times when a ballgown would not suit you (shopping, gridwide hunting, visiting places like amusement parks) then let me show you my new favorite! :::DREAMS::: Avelia Short & Top 1 is one of several gifts from this brand, with a tied top and sporty shorts linked together to be worn as one piece. There are sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies included. The triangle pattern looks great against the wide pink stripes of trim, and the knotted tank top shows off some midriff and our navel without being too revealing.


I also picked up the :::DREAMS::: Ari Shirt & Jeans gift to share, as the weather will be changing soon and jeans are in my fashion forecast :) I love the pink plaid of the shirt, and the way it's tied beneath the mostly unbuttoned opening. There are fitmesh S, M, and L sizes for classic avatars, along with Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh body sizes of the shirt. The jeans are undone at the top too with a low rise, and they are provided in 5 fitmesh standard sizes plus eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. There is an alpha layer included for each piece too, suitable for classic avatars or BOM compatible mesh bodies to help ensure a sleek fit.


My final look of the evening is flirty and floral, bursting with roses on the bold pattern. The JFS_GIFT ROSE OUTFIT from J-STORE is designed for Maitreya, with both the dress and boots provided in versions with and without glitter each. The dress seems to have a crotch and that makes me think romper, with intriguing straps and openings just like the peeptoe boots. I'm wearing the glitter version of both here, but sparkles can be hard to see in a still image. Your best bet is to try each on and see which you prefer :) 

My day was full of twists and turns, and not just in the car ;) I had a hard time falling asleep which made me oversleep and get a later start than planned for my outing, but it went fairly decently even if it wasn't the planned route at all. The weather was fine, and we saw more deer but it was too late to see dogs being walked. Oh there were horses at the nearby farm that boards them, so the ones you see and the quantity will vary each time. Tomorrow will be dinner at my parents', no idea yet what we're having but I don't mind surprises. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Helping Haven Gateway:

Photo 1:
Dress: it`s me - Lace Dress 1 $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: it`s me - Ruffle Dress $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: :::DREAMS::: Avelia Short & Top 1 $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: :::DREAMS::: Ari Shirt & Jeans $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: J-STORE JFS_GIFT ROSE OUTFIT $0L Free Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Mellow - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment