Saturday, August 3, 2024

Still in the MIIX

 Hiya everyone! Tonight is a part two of last night's post, with more free group gifts from the MIIX Event. Their Hype Events group is free to join, and many of the designers are offering treats in little gift boxes that you can click with the tag active. We have until the 20th of the month to claim the gifts and do some shopping :) Get those demos while you're here to help you make decisions if you need to, as I sure did! Some of the designers are longtime favorites, while others are new to me, so I appreciate that mix of new and familiar.


My first look this evening is the [BEAUTY STYLE] PENELOPE SET FATPACK gift, and I'm a big fan for many reasons. The short denim shorts and sexy cropped top are definitely among those reasons :) We receive the top, shorts, and belt each in sizing for Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. There is also a HUD that is fully loaded, with 22 solid colors and 22 patterns for the top, 22 colors each for two parts of the belt, and 22 denim hues for the shorts. That adds up to an impressive amount of options!


Just witch is offering their wonderful Fiona Dress Set 01 - Extra 01 as our group gift for this round. It has high slits on each thigh, and bright teal trim to match the magical images on our fabric. There are Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes provided.


Last night I think I mentioned that FurtaCor had 2 gifts for us, well I'd saved the other for tonight :) Their Chen Set is a one-piece outfit to fit the Maitreya mesh body, and includes a HUD with 10 colors apiece for the fishnet top, bra, skirt, and built in panties. I do enjoy the ability to mix and match, so this is a delightful look.


Next we see the lovely *B.D.R.* Summer Swimsuit gift from Beautiful Dirty Rich. There are a whopping 25 colors of this one-piece swimwear in BOM layers, from which I randomly chose the wine and peach for the left and right above. The vendor image notes that they were designed for the eBody Reborn body but can be worn on other bodies as well, and I don't see anything unusual while wearing on my Maitreya body other than being cut relatively narrow in the crotch. 


My final look of the evening is a close up view of the .:YASU:. UN02 - The Cutest Nails Blue gift, and I must say I agree with their description :) The shade of blue is beautiful, and the two solid nails (thumb and ring finger) are complemented by the white striped pinkies, polka dotted index fingers, and middle fingers with a white heart at the base. These are mesh add-ons, so just use your body's HUD to hide the built in nails and then add the appropriate size. Those choices are Belleza, Belleza Gen X, Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Signature Alice versions. This is the type of nail art I would love to be able to do in RL, simple yet essential to be precise with each brushstroke and dab. My hands are just too shaky, so at least I can enjoy these in SL whenever I wish.

My stomach did not have a particularly good day, so I went to my parents' at dinnertime but took my portion home and ate later. It happens, and anxiety can aggravate stomach issues very easily. We watched a little bit of the Olympics, but my back was to the tv so I wasn't able to pay much attention, and we also looked at more old photos including a class photo of my grandfather's. For perspective there, he would be turning 100 in a few weeks if he were still with us, so the picture was almost 90 years ago. It is so impressive that it's in fairly good shape, all things considered, and he was such a cute little boy :) I hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from MIIX Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [BEAUTY STYLE] PENELOPE SET FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Just witch :: Fiona Dress Set 01 - Extra 01 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [FurtaCor Female] Chen Set $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Swimsuit: Beautiful Dirty Rich *B.D.R.* Summer Swimsuit $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: .:YASU:. UN02 - The Cutest Nails Blue $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective Beach Vibes - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment