Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Just Imagine at Palomma Plaza

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was feeling a bit sentimental, so I visited the Palomma Plaza which is the wonderful tribute to The Free Dove and its creator, Palomma "Dove" Casanova. Her generous spirit lives on here, in the exact same spot (your old landmarks still work) and rebranded by her dear friend Shelby in her memory. Join the free group to get your "Doves Angel" tag, that allows you to claim dozens and dozens of gifts that include fashion, accessories, hair, AOs, and more for both men and women. Many beloved designers are kind enough to offer gifts here, like Just Imagine whose 5 gifts you can see here tonight :) My link should produce a red arrow on your map if your viewer settings are such, and that should point to their display so you can find it promptly. Of course I still suggest taking your time and looking around at everyone's gift offerings, and I recommend grabbing a landmark that you can share with anyone, new or 'old', who is looking to refresh their SL wardrobe.


My first look of the evening is the Palomma JI Joe Cool R gift. It contains a fun tank top with COOL on the back in comic book style, and short shorts with two rows of buttons on the front and a small gold zipper in the rear. Both fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies, and have 5 standard sizes for classic avatars. There is also a red hat included but not shown, saying Joe Cool on the front and in 3 versions with red, black, or blonde hair built in. I've certainly mentioned before how much I appreciate a nice casual outfit, so this fits the bill and is an instant favorite :)


This beauty is the Palomma JI gift Dream in red, a charming full length dress in standard mesh sizes and a fitted version. I used my Maitreya HUD to alpha out some pertinent parts (chest and hip areas mostly) and the M fit me quite well overall. The gift also includes the clutch in my left hand, and a flexi prim skirt that is not shown because I misread "resizable gown" as being a different version of fitted gown rather than an add-on. Sorry about that :) I really like the way the sequined squares on the bodice appear on the clutch too, making it a lovely pairing.


Back to casual chic, I adore the Palomma Feel free by JI gift for simple elegance. The sweater comes in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions, while the pants have a classic M size in addition to their Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. The embossed Mary Jane shoes will fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink feet with ease. I find the look very cohesive with the various shades of brown and the dainty polka dots on both pieces of clothing.


The first word I thought of to describe our Palomma Night poppies by JI gift was charming, followed by dreamy :) This layered maxi dress has delicate straps and a style suitable for nearly any time of year. We receive standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions to fit many mesh bodies as well as classic avatars. I associate poppies with remembrance and honor, making it a wonderful choice for Just Imagine to offer here at Palomma Plaza.


My final look of the evening is the playful Palomma fallen angel outfit, and yes my inner 80s teen started singing the Poison song of that title ;) This treat consists of pretty much everything you see here - top, shorts, jacket tied around the hips, and boots. The top, shorts, and jacket are all provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes, with Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink flat feet versions of the boots. The hat is adjustable, and the jacket (which I initially saw as a sweatshirt) has wings and "Fallen Angel" on the back. We can easily wear this outfit many different ways, by omitting the hat or the jacket for instance, or even wearing different footwear with it. I think the brown shoes from the Feel free outfit in photo #3 here might be a nice pairing.

I've been trying to catch up on half-watched TV series that I enjoyed but had been distracted away from, so The Crown has been my companion after Xan logs off for the night and I'm here working on blog stuff :) I just started season 5 and have only seen one episode so far with Imelda Staunton as Queen Elizabeth. I was able to shake the mindset of associating her so strongly with the only character I'd seen her as before, since nobody deserves to be branded as Professor Umbridge for life. It is jarring to think that even half the depictions shown are true, how miserable the marriage of Diana and Charles must have been. My next show to finish will probably be Schitt's Creek, as goodness knows some comedy will be in order :) I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Palomma Plaza Group Gifts from Just Imagine:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Palomma JI Joe Cool R $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Palomma JI gift Dream in red $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Palomma Feel free by JI $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Palomma Night poppies by JI $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Palomma fallen angel $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective Levitate - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment