Friday, August 30, 2024

More Uber Goodies

Hiya everyone! Tonight we've got a few more treats to see from the Uber Event, all of which are available to you for free with no group tag required. Their 10th anniversary round is a momentous occasion, and is being celebrated with gifts from nearly all the participating designers for us to enjoy :) I am very grateful as always, and offer my best wishes to the Uber team for their continued success. We have about 2 weeks to grab our gifts and any demos for things we might wish to shop, as the fun wraps up on the 13th of September.


For my first look of the evening, I feel flirty in the Limited Addiction - Slow Burn gift. This top and skirt with each fit Lara X, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, and Waifu mesh bodies. The sleeveless top has a fun opening to show off some cleavage, and the brief fluttery skirt is low slung and has both plaid and solid steel blue materials. 


After the week I've had, something soft to snuggle with seems like the perfect gift, so I'm very thankful for the DFS Stuffy - Foxy Uber (2024) - GIFT. It has a built in hold pose as shown, and the ridged texture looks extra plush and cuddly. 


I also claimed the beautiful *JustBECAUSE* Genevieve Dress UberSL gift, and how could I resist showing it off? The pale pink gingham fabric is decorated with ripe strawberries, and the single shoulder strap is surrounded by ruffles on both sides. Our gift includes sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies.


If the Valentina E. Anya Dress Forest gift looks familiar to you, it could be because they are offering a different color (hazel) as a gift for another event (FLF Bday Bash) and I shared that one a few days ago :) It looks just as lovely in deep green, and comes in Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizing. The style makes me want to twirl around with my arms up, dancing or just showing it off.


My final look of the night is the free gift from Kaithleen's called Ethel Dress - Plum. It is a playfully styled shirt dress in sizing for Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. They've also provided a HUD with 20 color choices each for the collar, sleeves, and cuffs, so on the right above I changed them each to a different hue. There are 4 metals for the zipper in the front too, always a thoughtful addition when we have metallic features that can be switched up a bit. 

It was a decent day for the most part, and I did get to go out briefly with my mom as we'd planned :) We took a drive to the park, and sat in the parking lot for a little while watching dogs and looking at various things on her phone. I definitely felt anxiety while the car was moving, but relaxed when parked and was doing breathing exercises, reading my index cards (statements suggested by the therapist like "just because I feel uncomfortable doesn't mean I am in crisis") and focusing on things other than my anxiety symptoms. Tomorrow I'll be seeing her again for dinner and will thank her again, and we might do this again next week or at least in the near future. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Free Gifts from Uber Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Limited Addiction - Slow Burn $0L Uber Gift

Photo 2:
Plush: DFS Stuffy - Foxy Uber (2024) - GIFT $0L Uber Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: *JustBECAUSE* Genevieve Dress UberSL $0L Uber Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Valentina E. Anya Dress Forest $0L Uber Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Kaithleen's Ethel Dress - Plum $0L Uber Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Vacation - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Pale SIOBHAN SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment