Thursday, August 22, 2024

Gifts for SLMB Group

 Hiya everyone! Tonight is related to last night's post but not really a continuation, as instead of visiting the SLMB Group event, I decided to visit some of the participating designers' stores and share the group gifts available at each. The SLMB or ^^SL Mesh Body group has a small $9L fee to join, but staying in the group is well worth it as I'm happy to show you :) 


My first visit of the evening was Alma Miranda, where I claimed their lovely Chinese Dress gift. It has a high notched collar, long sleeves, and a fluttery short skirt, all with fantastic pattern of clouds being blown about by gentle winds. The gift includes sizes for Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. 


The August group gift from Delicatt Couture is called Aida mini dress - Gothic texture, and it's giving me early Halloween vibes :) This flirty mini dress has a deeply draped top and plunging back with crossed straps, but the main event seems to be the sheer midriff with cobwebs above silhouettes of spooky trees. There are Altamura, eBody Curvy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizes included, as well as a HUD with 8 colors to tint the background and cobwebs. 


I can never seem to resist a well-textured animal print, so the MD Bodysuit "Kenza" - Leo/White GG from Mu-Shi Doll is right up my alley. It fits Freya, Isis, Kupra, Bimbo, Low, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The high collar and built in belt are terrific details, just like that cleavage-baring opening all the way down to the waist!


Next I headed to the W.G STORE where I found their generous Gamora Dress gift for SLMB. Its top is daringly wrapped and the skirt forms a V in the front, while showing off a cheeky rear view :) There are Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes, along with a HUD that offers 10 color options. 


For my final look of the evening, I visited V8 Underground and their bounty of gifts for many different groups. The treat for SLMB is their **CONSTANCE MANSHUL GREY ROMPER**, a layered one piece outfit in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The main material looks soft like a sweatshirt, with a white tank top adorned with a skull image on the front, and a matching white belt built in that is just below the natural waistline. They've always been so generous, and I appreciate all of their gifts just as I do everyone who offers us free goodies like this.

It was a quiet day which is fine with me :) I've got some exploring to do in SL later, as I am always following leads on gifts and bargains but lately I can only teleport about 4 or 5 times before crashing. That started with the new PBR compatible Firestorm, so I am just gritting my teeth and hoping they figure out how to remedy that quickly. I went from crashing about once a month to multiple times a day, and nothing about my PC or internet connection changed. Oh well, I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: .: Alma Miranda :. Chinese Dress $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Delicatt Couture - Aida mini dress - Gothic texture $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 3:
Bodysuit: Mu-Shi Doll MD Bodysuit "Kenza" - Leo/White GG $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: W.G STORE - Gamora Dress $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: V8 Underground **CONSTANCE MANSHUL GREY ROMPER** $0L SLMB Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 4.0
Hair: TRUTH Mellow - Essential
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. .WS. ALMOND LILLY EVOX SKIN
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 5.3
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment