Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Garage Fair Freebies

Hiya everyone! One really fun thing about SL is the wide variety of fairs, all those special events for designers to show us new and/or exclusive items, themed or not. The one I explored yesterday was The Garage Fair (that is linked to their blog) and nearly all of the participants have out a crate with a gift for $1L or free. So I bopped around the region, hehe, and I have some gift goodies to show you all.

This bright and cheery dress is a free gift from Revniks. I think the style and the color are great for the warmer weather we're starting to enjoy.

This duo put me in a tropical mood! The dress is from Tukinowaguma and is named Ivona, and I was delighted to be able to pair it up with something that matched so well! That terrific beaded necklace is the gift from Lakshmi, don't the beads really pick up the red/orange from the flowers on the dress nicely? :)

For another fun look, we have this lovely mesh outfit from B!asta called The Fragrance of Summer. It made me daydream of being on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean, and of course that calls for sunglasses so I added the gift from [i] which includes the pair shown and a pair with clear lenses. 

Lots of great tops to share, so I am sporting the white capris I found for free on the marketplace to blog recently, and here they are with this adorable shirt from {ViSion}. I wanted you to see the styling of the front and back, that tail and heart make for a terrific rear view :) Remarkable texturing on the front as well of course, this manages to be cute and sexy at the same time.

Here are 2 of the four generous gifts included in the crate from *Stars*Fashion*, which are a grand total of 3 shirts and a mini dress. These both have quite fun patterns, and I am also showing you the free gift from Legal Insanity. That gold handcuff ring, so detailed and I love that it cuffs two of your fingers together along with having that pretty chain connecting them. You can also see my nails a bit better here, they are polished (in all photos today) with a gift from Weaponized Sugar, a simple French manicure with a few different base shades to choose from. Sometimes simple is easier to match up!

My hair is a newer release from Truth, I've always loved braids but I have to wonder if Game of Thrones brings that out in me even more ;) Every time I get a notice about new hair from there, all I can think is "Shut up and take my lindens!" and that's before I even read it...minor addiction...

Wishing all of you a beautiful day/evening, with magpie hugs and a reminder to let your spirit soar!!

Credits:
All Gifts from The Garage Fair 2015:
Photo 1: 
Dress: TGF2015- Revniks- Gift  $0L

Photo 2:
Dress: TGF2015- Tukinowaguma - Gift - Ivona  $0L
Necklace: [LAKSHMI]Wood Beads Necklace/Gift in TGFIII2015  $0L

Photo 3:
Outfit: [ B! ] :THE FRAGRANCE OF SUMMER:  gift  TGF $0L
Sunglasses: [i] Summer Sun Shades Colored (Clear also included)  TGF $0L

Photo 4:
Shirt: {ViSion} -S&F *GROUP GIFT* Jeans Top  TGF $0L


Photo 5:
Shirt: *Stars*Fashion* Black Blouse Gift & Dec 2014 Gift (2 of 4 gifts included) TGF $0L
Ring: TGF2015- Legal Insanity- Gift - handcuff ring gold  $0L

Nails: TGF2015- :{WEAPONIZED SUGAR}: Gift $0L

Not from The Garage Fair:
Pants photos 4/5: *AVD* Summer! white capri  $0L Marketplace

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Willa (2) - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. v2 Zahra Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment