Thursday, April 16, 2015

Unknown Treasures

Hiya everyone! This is my part 3 of goodies from The 2015 Unknown Hunt, so if you haven't peeked at my first two posts I warmly invite you to do so. It is definitely an enjoyable hunt and a terrific way to find new talented designers!

This outfit is adorable, and while visiting lucky chairs/boards earlier I did see someone else wearing it so I would say it's popular already too! This top and skirt are from #22 in the hunt, SLoot, and since they are separate pieces you can match them with other treasures in your inventory as well if you wish.

Delightful colors in this dress with matching Slink MID shoes from #8 Clayton Lane, and perfect for spring. This one was tricky because it's not just one store, more like a street with multiple buildings, so my advice is look around outside :) I love my Mid feet so it was nice to see a gift for them for a change.

For a different take on purple, this dusty shade looks great on #36 MoSt's breezy Felicity Maxidress. Lots of subtlety, the softness of the colors and the floral type pattern.

Two prizes in this photo, the outfit is from #25 Bersadia's Boutique and called for a back view as well so you could see that lovely ruffle in the back and the pattern borrowed from the skirt to beautiful effect. The amazing purse from OXI #31, you get two of them so you can pick left or right, and it comes with a HUD to change colors of various parts. I took a screenshot so you can see....
So as you can see, you can mix and match the purse, flap, and star with any combo you like and whatever matches your outfit best. Wonderful versatility!!

Wow, I don't know about you, but for me this week has felt like it's gone in spurts...on Monday I felt like the week was going to take forever, then I feel like I just blinked and it was Thursday already. Yet Tuesday during the day, that day felt like it took an entire week to get through. The good news is that the weekend is in sight!! It can never hide for long and I can't wait. Magpie hugs to all :)

Credits:
All Prizes from The 2015 Unknown Hunt:
Photo 1: SLoot :: Amelia Ruffle :: Floral and SLoot :: Bandage Skirt :: Pink  $0L  Prize #22
Photo 2: Clayton Lane  Gina Floral Sundress/Slink MID Heels $0L  Prize #8
Photo 3: *MoSt* Felicity Maxidress  $0L  Prize #36
Photo 4: Bersadia's Boutique  Wavy Outfit  $0L  Prize #25
Purse: ::OXI:: Stella Clutch comes with Right, Left, and color change HUD  $0L  Prize #31

Nails: Glaze Senicula Slink Nail Huds GIFT $0L Group Free to Join
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Irene Milk CL (new group only Lucky Board prize)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Hair: .LeLutka.Sheera hair.Color Chart  $0L Wearable Demo

No comments:

Post a Comment