Friday, April 17, 2015

The Great Outdoors

Hiya everyone! I have been working on another hunt, the Camping Trip Hunt, and even if you're not a camper in your first life (personally  my last camping trip was with the girl scouts so about age 9?) you can still have all the fun in SL while looking pretty darn cute!

I think this would provide a bit too much skin for mosquitoes to feast on in first life, but here in SL that's not a problem. So feel free to enjoy wearing prize #021 from Icewerk Mesh, and what better way to accessorize any camping outfit than with #010 from .twenty13. and their bottle/can opener necklace? Let's take a closer look, shall we?
It's even got wings! There is a male and a female version included in this prize, the only difference being the size. You can also see my nails pretty well there, that would be one of the prizes from La Boheme, who are #023 in this hunt. The other is a black tipped version, same simple but lovely style and you may be able to catch a glimpse in the last 2 photos of this post.

There is a lot of camping equipment to be found in this hunt, and since I just rent a skybox with not much outside ground, showing it all to you would be quite a challenge. This is a few pieces from prize #017 Toxxic Pandora, the campfire in the foreground and the roasting stump I am sitting on, plus the log propped up against my seat is the goodie giver log which you click to get either a left or right handed mallow stick. That would be the one I'm happily wielding in my right hand :) Now I just need some graham crackers...

I hope you didn't think I forgot to show you a better view of that outfit I'm wearing, because it is terrific!! Prize #011 is from JLZ Fashion, and includes the dark denim shorts (mesh), white crop tank (undershirt layer), and plaid knot top (mesh). Love this outfit, definitely plan on wearing it quite a bit!

This is a rather practical combination, here we have a system outfit found in prize #015 from Naughty Naughty, with accessories from prize #020 found at Forsaken Falls. That would be my scary Bowie knife, hehe, and my snazzy hiking backpack that has a compass and map on one side, nice bottle of water on the other. My avi sure looks prepared for anything! :)

Finally we have this chuckle-worthy outfit from LOoLOo, who are #016 in the hunt. Their male counterpart, Platypus, has included the men's version in this gift as well. I will be well prepared if I find myself in some mischief during my SL camping, so if I hide a toad in Xan's sleeping bag I'll just point to this shirt ;)

I sure hope you've enjoying my lighthearted look at some very generous gifts, and stay tuned for more goodies soon. We have a beautiful, warm weekend ahead here, and I am greatly looking forward to it. Hope you have a wonderful one, many hugs!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Camping Trip Hunt:
Photo 1 & Closeup: Outfit: [ICEWERK MESH] Good Feeling - Sand  $0L  Prize #021

Necklace: twenty13 .t13. Unisex Bottle + Can Opener Necklace $0L  Prize #010
Photo 2: ::Toxxic:: Pandora Camping Trip Hunt Items (Campfire, Roasting Stump, Goodie Giver Log)  $0L  Prize #017
Photo 3: JLZ Fashion -  Plaid tie outfit  $0L  Prize #011
Photo 4: Naughty Naughty - NN:  A Camping we Will Go (Woman)  $0L  Prize #015
Camping Trip Hunt Items Forsaken Falls FLECHA Black Bowie Knife mesh, Hiking Backpack  $0L  Prize #020
Photo 5: LOoLOo Camp Secrets set  $0L  Prize #016
Nails: La Boheme [LB SpringBeaded Black] *Slink* Manicure & Pedicure and [LB SpringBeaded White] *Slink* Manicure & Pedicure  $0L  Prize #023

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Irene Milk CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Demelza [w/o Headband] - gingers

No comments:

Post a Comment