Friday, April 10, 2015

Magical Midnight Manias

Hiya everyone! I had been busy yesterday clicking Midnight Mania boards, and when the clock struck midnight SLT I was positively showered with goodies! So exciting, I simply had to share.

First up, we have this sexy sweater dress from Selene Creations, and I had to show you both views front and back, so you could see just how sexy a sweater dress can be. That is an open weave in the back, and the sides are very open, not to mention the hem being very short. This doesn't leave much to the imagination, hehe, and the texture makes it look so touchable. No group is needed for this board.

This beauty from Black Hole Sun is another example of exquisite texturing, and you know I'm quite fond of all shades of purple. The bodice is just incredible on this dress, it's almost hard to believe that it is a one piece mesh gown. This midnight mania board is no group needed.

Need something hot for a wild night out on the town? This might be just your ticket! Have a gander at Entice's latest Midnight Mania board prize, the Only You Dress in bronze. This stunner shows flashes of skin in all the right places. For this board, you don't need to be in their group, but there is another board nearby that you do. 

I really do love Shanti's style, the whole boho gypsy vibe is one that I especially enjoy. This dress from one of her two Midnight Madness boards has such a sweet pattern of tiny stars and flowers, it is subtle and alluring. I did have a bit of a problem with the alpha as you can see near the hem, my thighs decided to poke through and say hello. Changing sizes of dress didn't help, sometimes it does but usually moreso if a dress is tight there. I really wish I knew more about alphas and if there are ways to adjust them! I loved the dress too much not to show it though. No group is needed for this board either.

I had a busy but enjoyable Friday, and am expecting to have a busy but also fun Saturday, and I hope you all have a terrific start to your weekend too :) But first, be sure to visit your favorite stores and give their Midnight Mania boards a good slap! Where else but SL can you get free things by slapping things? LOL! Hugs to all :)

Credits:
Photo 1: [Selene Creations] Valerie beige  $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Photo 2: Black Hole Sun BHS Mesh Dress Brite Purple Medieval Dress $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Photo 3: Entice - Only You Dress- Bronze  $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Photo 4: Shanti Star Flowers Retro Dress MESH v1.2  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Nails: (AB) Reila Slink HUD $0L Marketplace Gift
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. July GG 2013 CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow

No comments:

Post a Comment