Thursday, April 30, 2015

Midnight Luck

Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got a variety of lucky board and midnight mania prizes to show you, as you know I am very appreciative of the generous goodies these designers give us the chance to obtain for free :)


This lacy lovely is the Lucky Board prize from Graffitiwear, such a pretty shade of aqua. A word to the wise, that top is fairly sheer and from certain angles you can see more than you might expect ;) The alpha doesn't hide your breasts. I'm tempted to wear smiley face pasties under and see if anyone notices!


I adore this wonderfully crafted shirt from NoName! The leather texture, the terrific rings, this is a great addition to any wardrobe and is the current Midnight Mania offering. I think the softness of the shirt with the strength of the corset really appeals to me, they are one single mesh piece for ease of wearing by the way. I am wearing the marketplace free capris I have blogged recently just to have something covering my tushie, hehe, but I can envision this with a maxi skirt or a shorter frilly one, or perhaps a pair of leather textured pants? The possibilities are endless!


I was fortunate enough to win this Lucky Board prize from Sweet Cat, and the stripes are quite stunning especially in two of my favorite colors. The top is a bit big, this is my usual size small but the XS was too small at the hem and in the sleeve area. This may need some shape tweaking to get just right :)


Need something that's casual but very stylish? This is a beautiful Midnight Mania prize from {Karma} and includes the top and pants. I love the gentle drape of the neckline, and the way the color highlights the flowers of the jeans. This outfit will get plenty of wear, that's for sure.

Well I hope you've enjoyed tonight's magpie treasures, have a wonderful day/night and hugs to all!!

Credits:
Photo 1: 

Outfit: Graffitiwear Aqua Mesh Top & Skirt LB  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:

Top: NoName - [nn] Tamera Top - Red  $0L Midnight Mania Prize
Capris: *AVD* Summer! white capri  $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:

Dress: *Sweet CAT* Cutout Shoulder Dress border pink LB  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:

Outfit: {Karma} Midnight Mania - Coral Round Neck Top and Gold Floral Print Trend Jeans  $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Nails: Glaze Trends Slink Nail Gift  $0L Group Gift (Free To Join)

Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. v2 Zahra Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid

No comments:

Post a Comment