Saturday, April 4, 2015

Variety of Hunts

Hiya everyone! My gridwide hunting was off to a rough start, two different ones I tried to start (each of which started on the 1st of the month so I did allow a few days to hopefully work out the bugs...) hit stumbling blocks early on. I will have to go back and try again soon on both of them. As a result, I have things to show you from all sorts of different sources, which can be fun as well :)

This eye-catching dress is from Shanti, a store I was already a fan of, and this is actually the first prize in the April in Wonderland Hunt. For this hunt you're looking for a small purple mushroom, and if you find it at Shanti you will get this lovely layered dress. Wear it with or without the lace overlay, it's a great look no matter which you choose.

Here we have a prize from the Autism Awareness Hunt, you may have recognized the colorful puzzle pattern on the pants and the ribbon on the shirt. This is a one-piece mesh set of PJ's because +Facepalm+ knows we like to be comfy sometimes :)  They are #3 in that hunt, and I really do like this cozy pajama set.

Flashback! We're in the final day or two of the Kiyomizu Hunt, and I found I hadn't blogged this pretty prize yet so I had to remedy that! This is from *Shop ichiko* and they are #62 in the hunt. I love this style, and the colors are perfect for spring. When I'm in a girly mood, these ruffles and bows will get me every time :)

I did stop by the Kiyomizu Mall and clicked one of the hanging boxes so it would show me a personalized list of what I'd missed so far (you definitely want to do this too!) and saw a few more to pick up even at this late stage of the hunt. So I headed to #26, Crystal Dreams, and I am so glad they're ready now! It's funny, I'm not usually a fan of yellow for myself in first life, so I don't think to wear it much in SL either...but this dress is so gorgeous and is making me love yellow. The flowers on the dress are a separate attachment, and the flowers for the hair are 2 separate attachments as well, so you can adjust them as you wish or leave them off completely if you prefer.

I hope you're having a beautiful weekend, and have a very Happy Easter, Passover, or simply a cheery Sunday :) Hugs to all!!

Credits:
Photo 1: Shanti Gothic Alice Slip Dress April in Wonderland Hunt #1  $0L Hunt Prize
Photo 2: +Facepalm+ Autism Pjs - Autism Awareness Hunt #3  $0L Hunt Prize
Photo 3: * Shop ichiko * [Hunt] Ribbons Blouse [mint & pink]-Kiyomizu #62  $0L Hunt Prize
Photo 4: Crystal Dreams - Yellow Margaret Dress / Kiyomizu 2015 #26  $0L Hunt Prize

Nails: A:S:S - Nail appliers - Free naturals (for SLINK & Belleza) $0L Marketplace

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG NOV 2014 Poly Milk CL

Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tymber- copper

1 comment: