Thursday, April 23, 2015

Carry On Wayward Hunt

Hiya everyone! Yep, the hunt has me earwormed with an oldie of a song, and has since I first read about the Wayward Hunt before it even started. I am finding so many wonderful prizes, and I can't wait to share some more with you tonight!

Let's start off with an adorable dress, shall we? This is the Pretty Peasant Dandey Dress from *Epic*. The hair is the prize from MINA called Daisy in pastel colors, the HUD has 5 different choices. To balance it out, I went with neutral accessories like my new shoes from Essenz, their Wayward hunt prize is called Mumbai in cream and comes with a HUD to change the color of the metal. For my nails, I went with one of the HUDs I blogged yesterday as well, from .Figure. called The Nudes Spring.

For this dress, I have a word of caution...when I went to unpack, I rezzed out a row of 6 tall thin boxes (only visible from one side) and could see the dress in 6 colors, but just right click-open only showed me one. I went into edit mode and saw there were yellow and blue prims, so had a vague idea that they needed to be unlinked. While in edit mode I clicked Build -> Unlink, and that enabled me to open each box separately. Otherwise you'll only be unpacking one of the 6 awesome colors of this prize from KELINI and that would be a big loss!! So here is their Casual Chic Dress "Amore" in Gold, but with that extra step I just explained you'll also get it in blue, green, pink, purple, and red trim. As you can see I changed my MINA hair to green, kept the neutral nails, but added an edgy choker courtesy of LE FORME. This is their spiked gold choker but you also receive a silver one in their prize. The bag is by MULIER X 1992 (listed as 1992/MULIER on the hunt blog if you want to find it alphabetically) and is called Obsidian. There's a HUD to change the hardware color, gold or silver, I stuck with silver to match the belt on the dress.

If you want something a little sexier, we have this wild number from Kaithleen's, their Satin Mini 50 Shades Dress in cheetah. Wowsa! :) I added the watch bracelet from Izzie's, a very pretty addition to any outfit. My nails are from Bella Elephante, the prize I blogged from them yesterday.

I got to show off some more accessories along with this beautiful dress from Miseria, their Orchid dress in sherbert. The lovely floral ring on my right hand is the prize from {Imeka}, their Rose Ring, and comes with a HUD to change the rose between black and white, and the metal gold or silver. My bracelet on my left hand is the prize from [BREATHE] and includes their Soothe bracelet in silver, platinum, iron and gold. The necklace from [Fetch] is called Unicorn Tears, and when you find their parcel you receive their Lover's Blood necklace also. My hair in this photo and the previous one is the prize I blogged yesterday from [Due].

Close up time, so you can see this beautiful jewelry and eyes! The eyes are the prize from Mayfly, really intriguing colors, called Luminous in Vernal. They are mesh and come in 4 different shades of the whites of the eyes, and there is a HUD included to adjust all sorts of things :) The earrings and necklace are the beautiful *League* Floral Rocks jewelry set, and includes a HUD to change the color of the metal links, and the gems can be all black or as shown with some smoky looking. I had to change hair to something that would show the earrings, unfortunately one is still half hidden but that's my hair doing that, the earring is just fine :)

Whew, that is a lot of terrific prizes!! I'm not done yet so you can expect to see more photos of the generous prizes from this amazing hunt in future posts. We're almost halfway through the timeline of the hunt, so if you like what you see then I'd suggest you don't hesitate :) Much magpie love to you all!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Wayward Hunt:
Photo 1:

Dress: *Epic* Pretty.Peasant Dandey Dress! {Army} (includes Lolas/Lush applier)  $0L
Hair: MINA - Daisy - Pastel (HUD 5 colors)  $0L
Nails: .Figure. The Nudes Spring {Fingernails} Slink HUD Also Includes Slink Toes and Omega Fingers/Toes  $0L
Shoes: Essenz - Mumbai (Cream) Slink and Maitreya included, HUD for metal color change  $0L

Photo 2:
Dress: . K E L I N I . Casual chic Mesh Dress "AMORE" Gold (also Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Red) 6 items linked together, to unpack click build-> unlink then open each separately  $0L
Necklace: LE FORME [LF] Spike Choker Gold (silver also included)  $0L
Bag: MULIER X 1992 // Obsidian Bag (Plain) with HUD for metal color change  $0L

Photo 3:

Dress: Kaithleen's Satin Mini 50 Shades Dress - Cheetah  $0L
Hair: [Due] Pia - wayward (fatpack HUDs: B&W, Blondes, Browns, Reds, Vitamin)  $0L
Bracelet: Izzie's - Leather & Beads Watch Bracelet plum R (also L and resize versions of each)  $0L
Nails: Bella Elephante - Bloom Slink Nails  $0L

Photo 4:

Dress: [Miseria] Orchid Dress - Sherbert  $0L
Ring: {Imeka} Rose Ring in Black/White {HUNT} R (L also included) (HUD changes color of rose and metal)  $0L
Bracelet: [BREATHE]-Soothe Bracelet-Platinum (Gold, Iron, Silver also included)  $0L
Necklace: [Fetch] Wayward Necklace - Unicorn Tears (Lover's Blood also included)  $0L
Nails: Bella Elephante - Bloom Slink Nails  $0L

Photo 5:
Necklace/Earrings: *League* Floral Rocks Jewelry Set -Darkness  $0L

Eyes in all Photos:

Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Vernal, w2) L & R (4 different shades of whites, HUD)  $0L

Not from the hunt:
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Aly Tan CL

Hands/Feet: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual, Slink AvEnhance High Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment