Monday, April 13, 2015

Gifts and Freebies

Hiya everyone! I have a variety of gifts to share with you today, some from groups that are free to join and others are not linked to a group whatsoever. So many lovely treats, and you'll only have to visit 2 different stores to get these 5 outfits! A third visit will get you the nails in all of the photos.

This is a beauty and I had to share both front and back because you need to see the gorgeous rear view! The draping all around, those straps...truly fantastic. So if you head to Karma, you'll want to join their free group and you'll see this group gift near the door.

Maybe you prefer blue, or want something a little more casual, perhaps that comes with shoes? Here is Karma's group gift for the SL Frees & Offers (SLFO) group. In that box you'll find 3 more boxes, which hold this blouse, skirt, and the shoes for Slink high feet. There are two different pairs actually, this one matches the blouse exactly so I chose that pair.

Now we head to a new-to-me store, Forever Summer, for this adorable dress and much more. They appear to put out a free gift each month, no group needed, and have this years' on the wall and all of the 2014 gifts in a box right in front of that. How wonderfully generous! This delicate spring dress is their April gift.

I love wrap dresses, and if you do too then you'll enjoy their March gift. The dramatic print gives it a modern feel on a classic silhouette.

Our final peek from their many gifts is their February rockabilly dress, clearly themed for Valentine's Day but that won't stop me from wearing it whenever I please :) Hearts are a particular favorite of mine, as is this style of dress. Be sure to look around the rest of the store, as I couldn't help but notice that Forever Summer's prices are very reasonable and there were many dresses there I'd love to add to my wardrobe soon :)

I stopped by Nail It Good to see if their Midnight Mania boards had changed, and they were ones I already had from last week I believe but they definitely do change frequently...while there I picked up the nails I'm wearing in all of these photos, their gift for the Third Life group which is free to join. If you walk in their door and turn right, head for the wall and you'll see the sign to join Third Life (for free) and you can claim these beautiful manicures.

Well, I hope your Monday wasn't too stressful and that you enjoy the gifts from these generous designers. Take care and hugs to all!!

Credits:
Photo 1: {Karma} Draped Cocktail Dress - Violet  $0L Group Gift 
Photo 2: SL Frees & Offers Group Gift from {Karma}  $0L SLFO Group Gift (Includes Blousy Tank Top, Pencil Skirt, "Vanity" Metallic and Lace Pumps)
Photo 3: Forever Summer {FS}April Gift Butterfly n Daisies Melon Flirt Dress  $0L
Photo 4: Forever Summer {FS} March Gift Peggy Warna Floral Wrapped Dress $0L
Photo 5: Forever Summer {FS}Charlie Valentine Rockabilly CoatDress FEBGift $0L

Nails: Nail It Good! SB Crackle Nails Slink/Belleza  $0L Third Life GG Free to Join
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lisa Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fleur- gingers

No comments:

Post a Comment